Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Exclamation WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Wanna Be On Top? Nanananana

Welcome to season 2! Last season was amazing! But this season is all new, fresh, and the prizes are better than ever! First, let's meet our judges before we explain the prizes!

Our Amazing Judges!
:rac:Rosie! The Supermodel that never gave up and look at her now!
:gr:Dash! The boy model who is working his way up to fame!
and our newest judge and winner of last season give it up for...:acs:Ginger!!!
So, Pacho and Molly are no longer judges here but our judging pannel still rocks!

Let's learn more about those prizes!

1st Place: The honor of being WW's Next Top Model, A mention in my siggy, a modeling contract at Aconda, 10 PSFs, and guest judge next season!
2nd Place: A mention in my siggy and 7 PSFs

How do we enter this great contest? Here is the entry form! We accept all genders!

Pet Name:
Pet Gender:
Why does (pet name goes here) want to win WW's Next Top Model?:
I, (your WI username goes here), promise to turn in my pics on time and promise to be kind to others!
Pic:

This round is pet's fav outfit!!! We will take 13 webkinz! So enter today!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Pet Name: marsh mellow
Pet Gender: boy
Why does marsh mellow want to win WW's Next Top Model?: because he loves to model
I, Raccoon999 promise to turn in my pics on time and promise to be kind to others!
Pic: http://i28.tinypic.com/5koep5.jpg
Old 07-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #3
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Thanks! We just need 12 more webkinz!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

can we use kinzstylee?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #5
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Pet Name:Betty Pet Gender:Girl Why does Betty want to win WW's Next Top Model?: Because she keeps trying and ends up watching others claim the prize and now it's her time to shine! I, TexasGirl8, promise to turn in my pics on time and promise to be kind to others! Pic: 1 second
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #6
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yes, for this round you can. However, when we start the competition, only the winner of the round can use kinzstyle!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #7
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okkiee dokkiee!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #8
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Hey Everyone it's Ginger, winner of Season 1. I cannot wait to see all the work that you will put into your fashion. My first tip for the season is: Even when the themes completely don't fit into your style, incorporate it into it. I'll use last season's jungle round as an example... Ginger isn't much of a jungle girl, so to make it a little more feminine, I used the cropped top that had pink in it. To make it even more girly use a pink bow instead of some black or green hat.

For guys, if you ever get stuck with a love theme, don't think you have to use pink stuff, use red or the tux and other romantic colors an when posting your picture, make your backround romantic, like use roses from the Wshop.

That was only my first tip. there will be many more throughout the season

=) Keep modeling hard and keep those entrys commin!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 09:47 AM   #9
Hi

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

I will enter!!!

Pet Name: Roxie

Pet Gender: Girl
Why does (Roxie) want to win WW's Next Top Model?: Because she wants to judge next season and she thinks this is a great contest that will lead her to many good things!!!
I,(Sweetsparx), promise to turn in my pics on time and promise to be kind to others!
Pic: I'll post a pic in a minute
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #10
Goofball
Gift Guru

We just need 10 more Webkinz!
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!