Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #61
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Welcome to Pannel, everyone! We have our awesome judges!

Pacho: Amazing Boy Model Wonder! :chi:
Rosie: A Model who has had much experience! :rac:
Molly: The little lab with a message in modeling!

Now, time to see who made the cut and who didn't!

Snowstuff:husky:,Tiffany:cs:,Maiabelle,and Buster please step forward. Here is what Molly had to say about the four of your outfits: We love them! BUT...there is one item that all of you forgot in your outfits! Shoes! However, for a lot of you, this is your first try or you haven't done these contests much at all, so we will let this slide. But use shoes from now on!

Lucia ! Your next! Here is what Rosie had to say: Lucia, you have so much potential and look like a model but this outfit was just so mix matched. It looked cool, don't get me wrong, but it was so mix-matched.

Minnie! Your turn! Here is what Pacho had to say: You look so sweet and like you have style but this outfit was kind of mix-match. The top didn't really look right with the skirt? Pants? We couldn't tell what the bottom garment was. Hopefully, this will only be one pic.

Angel and Chi-Chi! :chi: Pacho is judging both of the chichiuas at the same time! Here is what he says: Ladies, both of you are fierce! But, I feel like there were a few problems with your outfits. Angel, your outfit was just mix-match. It felt kinda like one thing here and one thing there and not one style. It was kind of confusing. Chi-Chi, I love you as a model but that hair didn't go with that outfit. It didn't fit.

Midnight! You're up! I loved your outfit! It was so cute and fun! Well done!
Nibble! :rbt:Time for you! I love you! You're so sweet and cute! Awesome outfit!
Josie and Iceberg!:clyde: Step forward! Loved both of the outfits. It was great for a first try, Josie and I love the sporty but cute look Iceberg!

Victoria! Time for you! Everything worked except for the top. Great try though!
and Lastly, Taffy and Ginger, the American Cocker Spainels! Well done on the outfits, ladies! I love the elegant look, Taffy, and that real classy look, Ginger. Great job!

So, who stay's in this competition?

TAFFY! She is the winner of the round and the only one allowed to use kinzstyle!

Ginger!

Midnight!

Nibble!

Josie!

Iceberg!

Maiabelle!

Tiffany!

Snowstuff!

Buster!

Victoria!

Chi-Chi!

Will Minnie and Angel please step forward?

Minnie, the judges feel like you are one sweet kitten and can model but this outfit doesn't show that. It shows the opposite and the judges want to see the model in you.

Angel, the judges feel like you could be a model but you don't know how to make an outfit that isn't mixmatched.

It was a tough decision but the person who will stay in this competiton is...

Minnie! You just have to let you shine!

Angel, we will miss you and good luck!

Next assignments coming up!

volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #62
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

um you never put lucia in the rankings
Old 06-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #63
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Oh, sorry! She was supposed to be #10! Sorry! She's safe! Assignments are coming!

---------- volleyuup added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

We have a guest judge this week and his name is Rudolph the reindeer! What can be the next assignment? IT's: HOLIDAYS! Here they are! Get those cameras snapping!

Taffy-New Year's Eve!
Ginger-Valentine's Day!
Midnight- President's Day!
Nibble-St. Patrick's Day!
Josie: Last day of school!
Iceberg-First Day of Summer!
Maiabelle-Fourth of July!
Tiffany-It's my birthday!
Snowstuff-First day of school!
Buster-Halloween!
Lucia-It's Winter Break!
Victoria-Christmas!
Chi-Chi-Thanksgiving!
Minnie- Spring Break!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-02-2008 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:35 AM   #64
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Awesome just a sec!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #65
A bird? A plane? A
Webkinz :)

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Great themes! I'll post ASAP, but Webkinz is being really slow.....

---------- em82597 added 15 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. Maiabelle is feeling patriotic for the Fourth of July, wearing the Red Bow for a cute touch, the Blue Football Jersey for the Lil' Kinz Only two-hand touch football game after the fireworks, the Red Belt to match the bow, the White Jeans to match the white stripes on the jersey, and her red sneakers so she can actually run and play. I know, bad run-on, oh well.

Last edited by em82597; 06-03-2008 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
em82597 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #66
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

yay! i made it. okay. ohh. and you kept putting nibble. it is nibblet. sorry about that i will have my entry in tomorrow. thanks.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-03-2008, 04:43 PM   #67
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

I have a great idea! I'll post it right away. Talking to sodapop about my little outfit shop- I NEVER mean to cheat, I changed it so that you are not allowed to use this on fashion contests, but just to give your pet a cute outfit change...

---------- halfinger13 added 6 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

School is finally over, everyone is on summer break, the pools are open, the day's are hotter and longer...the only thing missing on the first day of summer is the perfect outfit! Here's what Iceberg made to celebrate the first day of summer!

Click the image to open in full size.
Here's Iccy posing before she dives in the pool! She's wearing her favorite bathing suit top, the supergirly supercute hearts top, and some supercomfy and light-airy yoga pants as a quick but fashionable coverup! The pink bow was an adorable final touch which pulled the outfit together and held Icebergs hair up!

CANNONBALL!!!!!

Last edited by halfinger13; 06-03-2008 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:54 PM   #68
A bird? A plane? A

Great entry, halfinger!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:56 PM   #69
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Thanks! That's what my monkey, Exocitix, was wearing in the backyard today!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #70
A bird? A plane? A

Cool, You're welcome! G2g, dinner!
Closed