Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 09:07 PM   #501
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Welcome ladies to our last pannel. Truly, it's our last pannel. This pannel is going to wrap up this season and have this season end with some surprises! First, let's introduce you formally to everyone who's attended this finale.

Our finalists are:
Ginger!:acs:, the spunky, friendly American Cocker Spainel!
and Victoria!, the cool, hip, Pink Poodle!

Now, before we get to the actual judging. I have a few awards to hand out. The first one is the look at me! award!

The winner of that award is...Taffy!
Click the image to open in full size.

The next award is for the most creative! model award and the winner is...Chi-Chi!

Our last award is the "I'm just cute!" award and it goes to...Midnight!

Now, are we ready for what the judges thought of you two, just for this round? Let's see what they had to say and each of them judged one of your outfits. Let's start with the first pic: Everyday Wear! The judge that judged this category was...Molly!

Ginger: I love it! It's very cute and you could wear that anytime. To school, on a saturday morning, going to the mall, etc. Love it girl!
Victoria: I love the message that your outfit spreads. You are a wonderful spokesmodel. Anyways, I love the outfit and again, you could wear that outfit for many different reasons. Bravo to both of you!

The next challenge that you had to do was design your own office for you to use if you win and work at Aconda! The judge that judged this round was...:chi:Pacho!

Ginger: I was surprised that neither of you put that edge that both of you have in your office. You can add edge to an office. No one's going to be mad! Anyways, for you, Ginger, I love the plants but I don't get the disco ball in the corner at all.
Victoria: I loved the window that you put in there! Really good mostly except that the room wasn't your office. It looked like a conference room with all that extra seating.

And, of course, the final pic (also known as Covergirl Pic!) was the pic of what you were each wearing on your special day. Rosie:rac:, a model who's been through what both of you have, judged this round.

Ginger: I loved it! It was so pretty and definately a good choice to wear on your big night!
Victoria: Again, loved it! Loved the attidude, loved the spunk, just everything fit.

Now, we do have a winner but it took us awhile to find out who it was going to be. First, we made a poll about you two and should win, and Ginger won that poll. However, that poll didn't decide the winner all by itself. The judges and I talked and took notes and slept on it and argued and finally...choose a winner.

Both of you have earned it. But only one can win the job at Aconda, 10 PSFS, being a judge all next season, and of course, being an icon and helping other webkinz. So, who is it?

Webkinz World's Next Top Model for Season One is...

GINGER, THE AMERICAN COCKER SPAINEL!!!
Na,na,na,na,na,na, Ginger's on top!

Thanks to everyone for an amazing season and the next season will start tomorrow morning. Aconda will also be up tomorrow in the Stylish pets section. Thanks to all and get ready for an amazing season 2!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #502
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Wow congratulations Ginger!!! Everyone did so great!!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeahh, what do the award people get?

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-05-2008 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #503
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OMGitzkelseey, they get the sheer joy of getting that award.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:51 PM   #504
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Thank you so so MUCH! this is such an honor. kelseey, u are so going to win next season. u were a VERY tough competitor!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #505
Goofball
Gift Guru

xShanninixx, do you want Ginger to be a judge next season for the whole thing or just for a round?
Old 07-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #506
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

wow! congratulations to the both of youu.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #507
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

I would be honored to judge to whole season if that is ok. every time i try to start my own, it fails and have always wanted to judge.

thanks a bunch =)
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:45 PM   #508
Goofball
Gift Guru

I hoped that it would be all season! That's fine! The new season will be up at 10:00 KT tomorrow morning so be there! We can decide the themes for each week together through PMIng and Aconda will be up at maybe 10:30 KT or 11:00 KT tomorrow. Be there, Aconda model!
Closed