Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 11:01 AM   #41
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Wow! Only four? This is filling up fast! I will totally PM someone right now!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #42
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

I just PMed some of my old competitors. 4 of them entered already! And some might enter soon! Can't wait for the contest to start! =)
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #43
A bird? A plane? A

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Wow, a bunch of people I competed with in my last contest (LuckyWebkinz's) are in this one! Hi guys!
Pet Name: Maiabelle
Pet Type: Lil' Panda
Pet Gender: Girl
Why: I really enjoy modeling contests and usually I have a lot of free time on my hands...
Pic: Click the image to open in full size.
Maiabelle is wearing the Pink Sparkly Bow, the Pink Leopard Tank Top (Kinzstyle), and the White Jeans. These names are probably not exactly correct, just pulling them from pretty much only my memory. Maiabelle's style is cute and girly, with a pinch of spunk thrown in.
Maiabelle: "I was watching Elodie, my big sister the Velvety Elephant, model for a modeling contest and I knew I just had to try it! Em says that the magenta-ish color of the tank top looks nice on my skin, so I wear it all the time. "
em82597 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 06:49 PM   #44
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Hi em82597! Yeah, I PMed a lot of people in that contest and a few in some others to join so I'm excited to see all my past competition. Come on everyone...bring it on!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 07:53 PM   #45
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Only 3 more spots! Let's fill them by tomorrow!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #46
FLUFFYBLACKCAT

ALL-STAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet Name: ANGEL
Pet Type:Chihuahua
Pet Gender: Girl
Why do you want to be here: To have a great time modeling and to see some old and new friends!
I, Angel, promise to be committed and get my pics in on time!
Pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgANGEL just stylin'.jpg (7.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #47
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'll enter!

Pet name!: Chi-Chi!
Pet type: CHihuahua!
Pet Gender: Girly girl!!!!!
Why she wants to be here: SHe wants to prove to her younger siblings that she can still work it although she has took a break from the modeling world

Chi-Chi finds it hard to be preppy and wants to break this modeling stereotype that they all are preppy with this photo and here it is! the longly awaited return of....

CHI-CHI!!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

I, Chi-Chi, PROMISE to get my pic in ON TIME!!!

Pic:

---------- wikylo added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

ButterCup1994 said he would enter!!!!!

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

just give him a second!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-02-2008 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2008, 12:20 PM   #48
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

hey i would love to enter!
pet name: nibblet
type: rabbit
i want to win because this is the first contest that nibblet has been in.
i will get my pictures in on time
here is the link: http://i28.tinypic.com/4fzuv4.jpg
thanks. have a great day. hope i make it.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #49
sodapop907

JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #50
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

yay! i am nervous i havent ever entered a contest with niblet.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Closed