Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 01:13 PM   #461
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Well, models in Aconda do ads for signatures and avvies, make outfits for clients, and inspire many models to continue on.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 01:18 PM   #462
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Oh..but what do you mean by "Do ads?"
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:21 PM   #463
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Well, not ads but they'll be in avvies and signatures.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #464
3OH!3

Like whose avvies and siggies would they be in? **sorry for all the questions, this is interesting!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #465
Goofball
Gift Guru

I don't know, halfinger. That depends on requests from clients.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #466
3OH!3

What clients? I'm kind of confused! It's okay though. You might not have all of this figured out yet! Sorry for being soo nosy!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #467
Goofball
Gift Guru

People who want virtual webkinz in their avvies who are wearing clothes and stuff.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #468
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

wow thank you so so much for letting me be in the finale. i am so honored =) also I am very glad i got a new webkinz, so i got more money to work with

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

my entry may take some time though, you know to get EVERYTHING perfect!

by the way, can we wear kinzstyle for the extreme fashion show, and day to day basis?

Last edited by xShanniniix; 07-03-2008 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 05:17 PM   #469
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yep. Both of you can use kinzstyle for your big night!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #470
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

awesome! thanks a bunch!

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

boy i never knew how designing an office could be so hard!

---------- xShanniniix added 107 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

:acs:"OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ I'm in the Finale!!!!! I would first like to say thanks for giving me this opportunity. This is the hugest honor in the ENTIRE world!!!!!"

"I have got to step up my game from a 9.9 to a-"

"9.9?"

"Ok fine 9... to a PREFECT 10!!!"

"For my first day to day photo, I chose to go with the color blue. One because it goes fabulously well in my new office, and two because I believe it looks very chic and stylish. I know you may be wondering why I went with a WHOLE blue outfit. Well the reasoning behind my decision is that there isn't ONE shade of blue. There is an entire variety of shades of blue. There is a dark blue, jeans, a light blue, bow, and a medium blue, tunic/shirt. The blue is accented by a few other colors as well, such as yellow, white and orange. All colors that blend marvelously well with blue."

"The outfit is very clean and not grungy or just something thrown together. A top model who works in an office should be very put together. The outfit should be something that, if he/she would walk outside in, the papparazzi would swoon over, and not something that would be bashed about on Entertainment Tonight. I always want to look nice and NEVER want to be made fun of on a show where some crazy people are sort of made fun of."

"For my office, I went with simple pastel colors, but jazzed them up a bit. Especially with the disco ball. I was just DYING to use the paintings, but needed something that wouldn't overpower them or anything else I might put in the room. I decided on the Funky Girl wall paper because it flattered the paintings and the couches I decided to put in. I didn't want to use TOO much green because it just wouldn't look every modelish. I couldn't find a real desk that fit in, so I used the green table. It wasn't a neon green that stood out and made the room look blehh. The lime chair isn't very noticable and is more of a pastel color then a lime. The couches were a nice blue accent to all the green I put in. I added the couch for me and any clients I have to sit down and relax and have a KinzVille Sunset and talk about what they are interested in fashion wise. Of course I had to put a coffee table in then. I thought the spider plants were a soft color plant the just fit in the room. They didn't distract me, so I don't think they will distract anyone. I placed them on the simple white corinthian column. I actually found a nice use for the summer place settings. They went very well with the green table since they have some green in them. I added the very fashionalble disco ball because my room was very simplistic and I needed something to spice it up!"

"For the EXTREME FASHION SHOW, I tried to almost recreate it. I used my raccoon to represent Rosie, and my Chocolate Lab to represent Molly. I have nothing like a Chihuahua though =)"

"I am pictured walking down a "runway" in my fashionable outfit. In most fashion shows some sort of a dress is warn, so I wanted to wear a dress. I just got this KinzStyle dress through a trade and was DYING to wear it sometime this competition and now is a PERFECT time! I spiced up the simple purple dress with the ruby slippers. They were a POW! to the outfit. They drew some more attention to the bottom of the dress were it is loose and flows out. I chose to wear the pink bow because it was fashionable, but not gaudy and overpowering to the outfit. I use to wear it with the pink sunhat, but it was pretty gaudy, so I chose to wear something cleaner and simpler. Some of the greatest models are very simple. I caaaaann be simple. The white sunglasses are from Hollywood, where I hope to be veerrrryyy shortly if I win this."

"Once again I thank all of the judges and especially Volleyuup for making this awesome contest!!! It would be a great honor to win this. Good luck to my competitor Victoria!":acs:

Last edited by xShanniniix; 07-03-2008 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Closed