Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #441
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

1. What was your favorite round this season?
My favorite round was the family picture round because it brought back memories of my own family when we went to a baseball game. It wasn't really a great memory, but looking back it's really funny. I had fun picking similar outfits, and even though I didn't win, it wasn't my weakest round and more importantly, I had fun doing this outfit.
2. What was your least favorite round this season?

My least favorite was the safari round. When I was in another contest with a round very similar to this one, I was disqualified for the outfit being "too girly" and the one with the ugly boots and camoflage shirt won the round! So I tried doing this oufit like the winner of the round before or else I would be so scared of getting disqualified. It was uncreative and totally not her style! Realizing at the end, you should have tried to be more creative and you could still put your own personality to it. Doing that challenge was boring, and I didn't like the outfit I made at all!
3. What round do you feel was your strongest?
Of course, I feel the last round, the client round, is the strongest, since I won. Dressing a duck is a challenge! Being able to accomplish something more difficult makes me proud of how much I have improved. I also think my second strongest was the go-see to Australia, even though I didn't win, I had more positive feedback than the client round. I learned that even if the entries have more of a casual style, it can still turn out to be amazing!
4. What round do you feel was your weakest?
I think one of my weakest rounds was the challenge where you pick the two pictures. I was late and didn't follow the directions, which was a big mistake. I did not even describe why I chose these pictures. I picked good pictures, but I was really tired and "off" on that challenge. I was so scared when I read I was in the bottom 2. However, I definitely learned from my mistake and now I am more careful than ever. I would also like to say that my 2nd weakest entry was the "I deserve to be in the top 7", which was very disappointing, because you're supposed to show how great you are and you deserve to win with that outfit. I was in the bottom two again, but if I changed the shoes I would have been fine. This still was weak though.
5. Why do you want to win this season?
I want to win this season, because I feel like I can inspire all the other working models to succeed. I started out as a clueless contestant who didn't know how to crop pictures or match clothes. I was used to the game "supermodelz" in the tournament arena where you dress all mismatched to win! The first contest I ever entered I was the first eliminated and they really hated my outfit. Also, this first entry was not the best. Now I see how far I've come, just look at this last round compared to my first round! I think it is more about the journey to make it to the top than the consistency. Just winning this round and another modeling contest makes me think I am actually doing something with the criticism and working hard to be the top. I think this will be an inspiration to those models who are rejected many times to convince them they CAN succeed and improve if you work hard at it and really want it. This sounds cheesy but true..."If you really believe you can do it, your dream can come true."
6. Who is your fav judge?
I think Rosie is my favorite judge, because like I said before, it's more about the learning experience. Victoria has been in a lot of other competitions too, and she has learned so much from this contest. I like the other judges too, but its hard to connect with Pacho as a male fashion critic. I think it's just because Rosie can relate to her more and understand the troubles and how hard it is to be in a modeling contest, and how uncomfortable some of those girly clothes and high heels can be!(hopefully Pacho hasn't experienced that)
7. If you won this competition, what would you do?
First of all, Victoria would eat those PSFs! Haha. Okay, secondly I would be so proud of the title of being a top model to see how far I have come. I would also tell contestants who get eliminated from other contests that "I had gotten eliminated several times, but after lots of hard work, I won volleyup's difficult and challenging modeling contest. So you could too"(hard to explain but did the best I could). And when I win, I know I will scream and dance around and my parents will think I am crazy. And unless the 2nd place person quits or doesn't try, I would try and send him/her a little gift and tell them that they have done so wonderful to get that far in a contest as challenging as this and they will probably excel to become a top model and win someday. And then I will cry And then my parents will think I'm crazier with my mixed emotions!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Oh wow Ginger your "speech" is awesome!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-02-2008 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #442
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

You're really funny, omgitzkelsey.

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I'm glad that i did this round because I'm getting to connect more with all the models. It's going to be hard to see who's going to the finale!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-02-2008 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 01:29 PM   #443
ilovepink509

Thanks volleyup, I'm not known as being funny(at least I don't think I'm funny) so that's a compliment I haven't really heard often. I love this round too, and now I've learned a lot more about Ginger and really saw how great of a model she is. It's come to the point where I'll really be upset when someone gets eliminated because I'll be closer to them than the person who was eliminated earlier because they never entered their picture or went back to this thread again. And I've competed with lots of these competitors before so its been lots of fun. And I felt very inspired by Ginger's entry and I can't believe this contest has gone so fast! I'm still waiting for the judging in another contest and it has been about a month and a half! This contest is awesome and I hope you make another season!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:42 PM   #444
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I will make another season and all competitiors from this season are urged to come back!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #445
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

bump bump bumpp!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #446
Goofball
Gift Guru

halfinger should post tomorrow morning or tomorrow so I will judge tomorrow!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:45 AM   #447
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Hey sorry I just got on! Lemme catch up please!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 08:59 AM   #448
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. Take your time halfinger!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #449
ilovepink509

Wow only 3 left, that's unbelieveable. Can't wait to see your answers halfinger we all enter fast!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:45 AM   #450
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Okay sorry again! The internet connection is pretty bad =[ I started, but then it all shut down! Now I'll restart =[

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allright!! Interview time!!

1. What was your favorite round this season?
My favorite round this season was the Family round! It was great to include my other pets! It was also a challenge where I had to think really hard! I had an idea, but someone had already done it. I put on my thinking cap and came up with something new...and I was proud of it! Also, I could really relate to it. Ginger and Iceberg are best friends, but totally different! That's exactly how it is with my best friend. I won't mention her name though! We come from different cultures and different thoughts, but we always learn something new about each other, and show that no matter how different you are, friendship brings everyone together =]
2. What was your least favorite round this season?
I have to admit that my least favorite round this season was the abroad locations round. 1st, I have had enough traveling!! Next was that it was a REAL challenge! It was hard to do another countries fashions! I feel that it was a challenging and fun round, but it was the most difficult for me =]
3. What round do you feel was your strongest?
I feel my strongest round was the Holiday's one! I got the first day of summer, which is like my fave day =] The outfit I choose was the one I thought was my strongest. I loved my story and description and the background. I thought that this was the best outfit and the color balance was great! It also made me feel all warm inside because I thought of what I would do on MY first day of summer! I love it when I connect and relate to an outfit!
4. What round do you feel was your weakest?
I feel that the Jungle round was my weakest =[ I should have listened to what you said before. The whole point of the round was to be CREATIVE and I was really dissapointed in my entry. You were right in judging, nothing was really creative =[ This was a mistake and I learned to always listen to the judges =]
5. Why do you want to win this season?
I want to win this season because if I do, It means: I learned from my mistakes and worked hard and succeeded! For me, the only reason there are mistakes are because they are something we learn from. I always learn from my mistakes, and winning will make all those mistakes worth making! I would also feel amazing because I am thousands of miles away from home and everybody has been so patient and understanding with me! THANKS EVERYONE SOOO MUCH!!
6. Who is your fav judge?
My fave judge was volleyuup because she told it like it was and helped me through this contest =] My fave GUEST judge was Riley from Modeling with the fam! She really brought everyone together and it was a great round idea =]
7. If you won this competition, what would you do?
I would run through the house and yell "I WON!!!" then I would do a CRAZY dance to my fave song [Misery Business by Paramore!] like I always do when I'm happy! Next I would congradulate everyone for making it this far and thanks Volleyuup and all the guest judges for making this competition! I would look back through the whole thread and see where my high and low points were. It would also bring back memories of all the rounds=] I would use all my experiance to help new and aspiring models. I would have most importantly learned from all the mistakes I ever made =]]

Me and Iccy really hope we move on :clyde:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! It's judging time! But what I wanted to make a big point of was:

THANKS EVERYONE SOO MUCH FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING AND HELPFUL DURING MY VACATION! I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT EVERYONE =]] THANKS!

Happy fourth of July tomorrow!

Last edited by halfinger13; 07-03-2008 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Closed