Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #431
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Yeah, guys. We still need Tiffany. I'm giving her until 9:00 CT tomorrow. She's had awhile and if she's on vacation, then she could have told us.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #432
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

yeahh i know what you mean. i hope she posts because it would be terrible to disqualify her.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #433
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, I'm going to be at the Dead Sea all day tomorrow so I probably won't have time to check! Sorry if this causes any problems, please be patient!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #434
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

She only has about 3 more hours to post. I hope that she posts quickly!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:07 PM   #435
missxpopularityx

can u give me one day! i have been away! sry!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:15 PM   #436
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Hurry hurry misspopularityx!!!!! Soooo excited for judging!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:54 PM   #437
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. Well. It looks like Tiffany can't be on the site anymore so I have no choice except to disqualify her. So, to the remaining contestants. We will have no proper judging but I will pick a winner in just a few minutes. Thanks!

---------- volleyuup added 9 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

OK. Sadly, this round wasn't as great as last round but we still have some good entries. It was a tough call because each of your outfits had one little problem with it.

Victoria- Your outfit just need more color. Also, it might have been better to wear a dress for a duck client.

:acs:Ginger- Your outfit was ok since you did what the client asked but we didn't think that that outfit was the best choice for a male gorilla.

:clyde:Iceberg- Your outfit was just a weird combo and it wasn't exotic enough.

Ok. The winner of this round is...

Victoria! It's hard to dress a duck so we're going to give you a break! Good job! You get the bonus prize (PM me for details!). However, you won't need kinzstyle for the next round. I'm going to ask you all the same questions and then, I'm going to judge all of your outfits to see who is going to the finale. Are you ready? All that you have to do this round is answer these 7 questions and once everyone has done that, I will decide who is going to the finale based on all your outfits!

Here are the questions! Please answer why!
1. What was your favorite round this season?
2. What was your least favorite round this season?
3. What round do you feel was your strongest?
4. What round do you feel was your weakest?
5. Why do you want to win this season?
6. Who is your fav judge?
and 7. If you won this competition, what would you do?

Thanks so much and enter quick!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-01-2008 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #438
sodapop907

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Hurry hurry misspopularityx!!!!! Soooo excited for judging!
i didnt know you watched Jon and Kate Plus Eight! (ur avvie)
Old 07-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #439
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

1. What was your favorite round this season?
~ My favorite round was probably modelling with the family because Ginger got to show a fun side and model with her friends. She stood out, but she also got to let her friends show their modelling side. Ginger always really likes to help other people get the opportunity to model. This round Ginger had the most fun shooting. And to me, having fun is the most important part of modeling, and the most important part of any competition.
2. What was your least favorite round this season?
~I think my least favorite round was the types of music. Emo was very hard for me, and even though I tried my best, I felt I had a great chance of going home. I was pretty nerve-racking. The music idea was awesome, but for me, what I was given was VERY hard and made it a little less awesome.
3. What round do you feel was your strongest?

~Of course I think that the week I won was my strongest. I thought my outfit was pretty and worked well for Italy. I completely agree with what you said because I felt the same way. It was definitely my 2nd favorite round because the concept was easy to understand. That is also why I thought it was strong, because it was pretty easy for everyone (I think because everyone did well), especially for me.
4. What round do you feel was your weakest?
~Once again, my weakest round was the music round. Not only because it was the only round I was in the bottom two, but I personally knew I didn't do well. Looking back on it now, I know I could have either used a couple better clothing pieces, or described my outfit better. I kind of got side tracked from the actual concept of the shoot so that hurt me a little bit. I feel, though that if you don't make mistakes, you can never learn. Since I made that almost, contest ending move, I learned what I have to improve on, my listening skills [Lol]
5. Why do you want to win this season?
~I want to win because I want to set a great example for any aspiring models. I hope that people look up to me for any advice. This has been a dream for me[Ginger] every since I entered my first modeling competition. It has been a long, hard road, and now I finally have gotten to a point where I can finally win my first modeling competition.
6. Who is your fav judge?
~Wow this is a tough one because all of the judges have been super fair to me and to all the contestants, but I would have to say Rosie, because she is like me: Has been in a lot of modeling competitions and looking at her pictures, has a style somewhat like mine: Fun! I believe that she is a person I can look up to for future modeling advice. I think that I can learn so much from her.
7. If you won this competition, what would you do?
~ I would give some modeling advice to any aspiring models. I have always wanted to be look up to and would use my title to the best of my abilities. Being WI's NEXT TOP MODEL! is such an honor, and I would be so grateful. I hope that if I win, I can make a few speeches in next season to give the aspiring models hope, advice, and support. Being a Top Model gives you popularity, but I don't want the title for that. I don't care. What I care about is that I have worked so hard to get here and would continue to work hard to help Volleyuup and the next season's contestants. I will never stop working hard.

Thank you to all of the judges for giving me the opportunity to get so far in the competition. I would love to be in the final two and love it even MORE! if I was proclaimed WINTM!

Everyone who was in this contest was amazing and everyone who got eliminated should definitely continue to model. my motto is NEVER STOP. Keep persuing your dreams!

:acs:~Ginger the American Cocker Spaniel~<3

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

wow that was ONE LONGGGG post! =)

Last edited by xShanniniix; 07-01-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #440
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks so much, Ginger! All we need now is Victoria and Iceberg but Iceberg might not be on until the day after tomorrow. But everyone hurry! It's finale time!
Closed