Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 08:43 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

swilk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

um vollyup? i cant find sp0nge's webkinz idol page can u help me sry i interupted
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:21 PM   #382
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Um...swilk. Maybe you should ask sponge???

---------- volleyuup added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

We just need Victoria's and Chi-Chi's entries!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-24-2008 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #383
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Here are My 2:

Click the image to open in full size.

This was your least fave of mine but I just don't think you understood it She wore the mohawk to show you HER personality and to bring truth to the lie that models are really preppy girls that refuse to eat meat and show her that there are punky models in the industry

This one was fun lol! and it looks cool! And i won that round!!! lol!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 PM   #384
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wonderful! I just need Victoria's entry!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:08 AM   #385
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Great!! I got stung by jellyfish again!! I'm going to Bersheva, another city. Not that much internet service, but I'll try!! it's an hour ride by train!! i hate trains, so wish me luck!
**Im going swimming in the DEAD SEA!!**
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:24 AM   #386
Goofball
Gift Guru

I'm really sorry, halfinger. I hope that you feel better soon and that your train ride goes well.

Meanwhile, I'm only giving Victoria until 9 CT tonight because wikylo is leaving in the morn and I want him to enter the next round if he is safe! Also, I'm not gonna be on at all tomorrow just due to dance classes, going to the library, two softball games, and eating meals. I also won't get home from my softball game until about 11 (the game starts at 9:00 at night!) but I'll be on on Friday for sure!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:04 AM   #387
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Isn't it still the country go-see entry? I already entered that one. Where is the judging for the go-see one, I did Australia.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

oh! never mind. soooo sorry I'll post soon!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

so so so sorry!!! I'm the last entry! I feel so bad I was super busy with dance =(

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 06-25-2008 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #388
Goofball
Gift Guru

I can totally relate! Anyways, I will judge now!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

But wait...why did you choose those outfits? I need that info!

---------- volleyuup added 94 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Welcome ladies to pannel! We have no guest judge this week because this week was very important and it helps us know who can make it in the modeling world. Today, I will also post the next three rounds. Wikylo (Chi-Chi), please PM us for what you can do before you leave.

Now, then, let's get to judging!

:clyde:Iceberg!: We loved the first pic but the second pic wasn't your best in the compeititon. During your go see, you were very to the point and we enjoyed reading it.

Maiabelle!: We loved the holiday pic but we didn't think that the top 7 was the right outfit to show to people who can hire you. Also, you won a round and we were wondering why you didn't use that one at all? Meanwhile, during your go see, we just wanted you to make it more formal because you are dealing with clients. But other than that, your go see went well.

:acs:Ginger!: We had a great time with you at your go see! You were pleasant and very kind and friendly! However, we didn't understand why you chose a mostly pink outfit and a mostly green outfit. It would have been better to get more colors in there to show your clients.

Victoria!: We loved both of your pics! There were cute and good ones to pick! However, you didn't have a go see and that was important in this round. That's not good.

:chi:Chi-Chi: You are at the top of your game sister! Both of your pics were great to choose and we at volleyuup's modeling agency would have booked you immediately! You just needed to make your go see a little more formal but other than that, WOW!

and :cs:Tiffany!: Top 7 was a good outfit to choose but we didn't feel like the matchin' sibilings outfit was one that was your strongest. During your go see, you were very open and we liked that!

So, who is staying in this competition?

Our winner for this round and gets to use kinzstyle next round with Ginger is...

Chi-Chi! And yes, Ginger, that means your going to the next round too!

Tiffany, you're going to top 5! Yea!

One of the remaining three is not in the bottom 2 and that is...Iceberg! Yea!

Our bottom two is Victoria and Maiabelle. You both are strong models. And both of you had big mistakes this round. So, who's going to the top 5?

Victoria...

we're giving you one more chance to step it up. We know that you can do it.

Maiabelle, you are a good model and we will miss you! Come back next season!

Next rounds will be posted in a sec!

---------- volleyuup added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Here are the new rounds and guest judges!

Musical Fun! Royal!
Picky Clients! Kahn!
Interview Time! Safari (again!) and Mackley!

Now for this round, all of you are going to be musical genres. Here are your assignments.

Chi-Chi-This is going to be a challenge but you can handle it! You will create an outfit on classical music!

Victoria- We going to give you the edge that you need. You will create an outfit based on rock!

Iceberg- We want you to have a little fun. You're going to create an outfit based on the classic pop music!

Ginger- You also need some edge. You're going to be emo music.

And Tiffany- You're assignment is make an outfit based on hip hop music. Awesome!

Wikylo please pm me regarding your vacation! Let's get these entries in!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-25-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #389
sodapop907

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I'm really sorry, halfinger. I hope that you feel better soon and that your train ride goes well.

Meanwhile, I'm only giving Victoria until 9 CT tonight because wikylo is leaving in the morn and I want him to enter the next round if he is safe! Also, I'm not gonna be on at all tomorrow just due to dance classes, going to the library, two softball games, and eating meals. I also won't get home from my softball game until about 11 (the game starts at 9:00 at night!) but I'll be on on Friday for sure!
GO SOFTBALL!!!!! i love softball. i have a sb game tonight at 8:30
Old 06-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #390
Goofball
Gift Guru

Cool, sodapop!
Closed