Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #371
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Okay just a little note about the green thingys: I was going through some threads and some people have longer bars and some people have only one bar. Justin has like almost 10 bars and if you mouse over it says: Justin has a brilliant future...It IS a mystery!!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #372
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Are you going to post your entries, halfinger?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 02:13 PM   #373
A bird? A plane? A

em82597 is on a distinguished road

♥Cool round! Alright..I'm now going to go through the entire thread!♥
em82597 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 02:14 PM   #374
3OH!3

Click the image to open in full size.

this is probably my best and fave outfit!! This represents Icebergs style. It's comfortable (comfy enough to run in!) and Iceberg is really sporty, so this goes great. The colors balance pretty well and Iceberg loves to wear bows and be girly too. This was my entry outfit. If it's great enough to enter the contest, it's great enough to WIN!! **Can I put my entry outfit? If not, tell me and i'll pick another outfit ASAP!

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Are you going to post your entries, halfinger?
Sorry for taking a while! I was going through the thread then I had to go and help my mom with my baby sister!

Last edited by halfinger13; 06-24-2008 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 02:33 PM   #375
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yes, you can put your entry outfit.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #376
A bird? A plane? A

em82597 is on a distinguished road

♥Ok, I choose the 4th of July entry and the Top 7 entry!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I'll go ahead and PM you.♥
em82597 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #377
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thank you very much, Maiabelle!
Old 06-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #378
3OH!3

Click the image to open in full size.
I think this outfit is great!! It's a summer outfit (and it's summer now!) the background with the pool and everything. This also represents Iccy's style. The bow is like Icebergs "thing" and it's girly! The yoga pants are sporty and comfy. they are a great light coverup before jumping in the pool!! The bathing suit top is girly and Icebergs FAVE! There aren't any shoes, what's the point when your just about to jump in, you would kick them off anyway! I chose it because it reminds me of the warm weather now and happy days of being by the pool and it's just a great outfit overall!

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Okay well I hope I move on and it's REALLY late here and I'm drowsy from my jellyfish sting medicine so I'm off to bed...BYE!!

Last edited by halfinger13; 06-24-2008 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #379
Goofball
Gift Guru

Get some rest, halfinger. Good luck and hope that you feel better!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #380
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Everyone!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Closed