Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #361
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

ok sure lemme post them.

here you go. i hope they work

Last edited by xShanniniix; 07-06-2008 at 10:25 AM..
xShanniniix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 12:36 PM   #362
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Thank you! 1 down, 5 to go!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 12:43 PM   #363
missxpopularityx

These were my 2 favorite outfits
Click the image to open in full size.
My Top 7 Outfit

Click the image to open in full size.
and my "matchin siblings" outfit
Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #364
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks! 2 down, 4 to go!

---------- volleyuup added 19 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Please send me a PM on why you chose these outfits, thanks!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-24-2008 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #365
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Hey i'm checking in I don't know when I can get my entry in. I was in the hospital all day from a serious jellyfish sting =[ I need to rest for a while but I'll enter ASAP (It's 8PM here!) what's the green bar under peoples avvies?!

---------- halfinger13 added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Okay sorry but I'm a little confused with the round...what do we have to do? Sorry I'm still really *blurry* from all the antibiotics and everything.

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Oh I mean I get what we have to POST, I don't get the PM after thing

Last edited by halfinger13; 06-24-2008 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #366
Goofball
Gift Guru

Pick two of the outfits that you have used in the competition. Like the holiday outfit and the jungle outfit for example. Then, PM me and tell me why you chose those two outfits. Also, just so you know, find the pics and re post them. Also, I hope that you feel better!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

You PM me why you picked those outfits. That's like a go see!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-24-2008 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #367
3OH!3

Okay thanks a lot. I'll try now! Can I just type in my post why I picked them instead of PM cuz my inbox is pretty full. It's okay I can delete some random messages =]

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

But do you know what the green bar under peoples avvies is? It's a mystery!

Last edited by halfinger13; 06-24-2008 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 01:35 PM   #368
Goofball
Gift Guru

That's fine, halfinger! Also, I have no clue what those green things are!
Old 06-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #369
3OH!3

If you mouse over them it says :_______ is on a distinguished road (fill in blank with your username) Idk, it's a little weird...

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Oh and I can't copy paste two outfits at the same time so I'm gunna have to do one post at a time, it shouldn't really be a bother. Just know that I'll post one outfit at a time cuz i can't copy paste 2 at a time.

Last edited by halfinger13; 06-24-2008 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #370
Goofball
Gift Guru

That's fine halfinger. It's no problem.
Closed