Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #351
A bird? A plane? A
Webkinz :)

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

♥Sounds good! Welcome back!♥
em82597 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #352
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

I'm giving both of them until 10:00 CT AM tomorrow. I'm pming them now. Judging will happen then as well.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:35 AM   #353
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Click the image to open in full size.
It is warm in Brazil so I wore something light.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:39 AM   #354
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks for entering! I'm giving wikylo until 11 CT this morning. I think he'll be on so I'll just give him an extra hour.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #355
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Hola amigos!

Chi-Chi's outfit to us is MUY MAGNIFICO!!!

Rainbow skirt for the culture!
Swimsuit top for FASHION!
THe purple hat is a sombrero!
THe flip-flops for high temperatures!

VIVA LA CHI-CHI!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgViva la Chi-chi!!!.jpg (28.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-24-2008, 10:40 AM   #356
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks, wikylo! I'll start pming when judging occurs so you know! Judging is now!

---------- volleyuup added 43 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Welcome to Pannel, ladies! This is your guest judge, Camille, speaking!

Here is how all of you did, you travelers!

Tiffany: Love the idea but better pant choice would have made it better. But love your creativeness!

Chi-Chi!: It's very mix-matched but it's great! Nice use of the kinzstyle!

Maiabelle: We didn't understand the belt at all. It didn't go at all.

Ginger: Amazing! Perfect! It was stunning for Italy!

Iceberg: We just didn't understand the shoes but it was cute.

Taffy: It's kinda blah which isn't like you as a model. Also, the pants wouldn't work for Brazil.

Victoria!: Great! Cute and good for the weather! Way to step it up!

Here are the places!

1st Place: GINGER!:acs:You can use kinzstyle the round after this next one! (There's a reason for this!)

2nd Place: Chi-Chi! :chi:
3rd Place: Victoria!
4th Place: Tiffany! :cs:
5th Place: Iceberg! :clyde:
Our bottom two are Maiabelle and Taffy. Two of our best models. This was so hard.

But one of you is in our top 6 and could win WWNTM for the first season!

That person in the top 6 is...

Maiabelle.

Taffy, we will miss you a lot. Keep modeling and join us next season!

Next Round: GO SEES! Pick two of your pics to represent you when you have a go see with me. The pics are pics from rounds of this competition! Anyways, after you post your pics here, PM me and we'll talk about where you stand in the competition. Whoever has the most influencel and best pic choosing will win this round! See you at juding!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-24-2008 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #357
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

awesome. maybe, I will get some kinzstyle by the next round! lol, i hope i fair well in the trading room. =) thanks for picking me winner. this is an exciting round.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #358
Goofball
Gift Guru

What pics are you picking to represent you, ginger?
Old 06-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #359
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

I choose to wear the Valentine's Day outfit from when we did holidays and the jungle outfit, because it proves how versitile she is. She can look so cute and flirty, but she can also get down and dirty to cruise the jungle.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #360
Goofball
Gift Guru

Could you copy them and post them here please so that way, I can judge faster? Thanks!
Closed