Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #301
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

Well I think mine is worthy of the top 5 anyways
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #302
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

i think mine is in the TOP 5 too =). I really hope I make the TOP 7, but it is a close call. I've seen some knock-out outfits!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #303
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Ok you probably aren't gonna believe me but I went to my grandmas house for 6 days. I tried to get on the internet but it didn't work there. I TOTALLY understand if Josie is still eliminated because of my last exuse.
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #304
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome everyone! This is top 7! It's a big deal because after this judging everyone is going to a different aboard location (go sees will be a future round but I decided to do aboard locations as the next round!)! So, who has made it and who has not? The judges are ready to tell you all your fate. We have cut two kinz. It was a hard decision but now, we have to begin. Will Chi-Chi and Tiffany please come in the room?

Hi, girls! The judges thought that your outfits were great and you two brought it up a notch! That is great! Anyways, it was so hard to choose a winner for this round so both of you are winners of this round! Yea! Which means...both of you are in the top 7!

Can we see Maiabelle, Iceberg, and Taffy please?

We have something different about each of your outfits. Iceberg, your body of work was great. Maiabelle, we liked everything cept the shoes. Taffy, it was awesome! It was a great outfit and you came in third for this round! Are all of you safe? Yep!

Can we have Nibblet, Midnight, and Victoria come in please?

You guys were our bottom three and we're elimenating two people this round so only one of you is safe. Nibblet, we felt the outfit didn't need those shoes. Also, you're outfit was just okay. It didn't stick out. Midnight, your outfit was so mix matched. And it was sad because it was a time to improve but this outfit was so random. Victoria, you are comitted and hard working but we felt that the outfit would have been better without the shoes but your outfit looked good. So, who's in the top 7?

Nibblet...

Your journey has come to an end. I'm sorry.

Victoria...

You're safe!

We're sorry, Midnight and Nibblet but come back next season for sure!

Aboard locations assignments and guest judge will be posted soon. I have to watch a movie with my aunt but they will be up tonight. Also, I'm gone on vacation from tomorrow to sunday so keep the thread alive! Thanks!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #305

I am so nervous. This is the farthest I have ever gotten in one of these comps!
Old 06-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #306
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

It was just that you didn't tell us that you were going to your grandmas or anything so we really need you to tell us. I'm also sorry because we already chose the top 7 but come back next season!
Old 06-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #307

wait you didnt judge Ginger!

---------- xShanniniix added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Am I still in or not. Sorry for nagging, but im just worried

Last edited by xShanniniix; 06-18-2008 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #308
Goofball
Gift Guru

Sorry! The judges thought that the outfit was great but that the glasses didn't quite work with it.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Also, you are still in Ginger. Don't worry!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-18-2008 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #309

okk thank you. im so paranoid
Old 06-18-2008, 06:30 PM   #310
Goofball
Gift Guru

Here are where you are all going! Your assigment is to make an outfit that you would wear in your aboard location! Please don't be offensive or rude to any of the cultures. Also, Tiffany and Chi-Chi are the only ones that can use kinzstyle. ALL OTHER ITEMS CAN BE USED!

Our guest judge this round is Camille, the velvety elephant! She will decide who goes to the top 6 this round! So, what are your locations?

Tiffany, pack your bags for:
China!
Chi-Chi, pack your bags for:
Mexico!
Maiabelle, you're going to:
England!
Ginger, get ready for some good pasta!
You're going to Italy!
Iceberg, you're going to the home of the effiel tower!
France!
Taffy-you're the only one going to South America!
You're on a plane for Brazil!
and Victoria-You're going down under!
You're going to Austrailia.

I can't wait to see your entries! Also, I will be gone again from tomorrow to Sunday so keep the thread alive and if everybody enters and I'm not here, just talk or chat about the judges and the aboard locations! See all of you on Sunday!
Closed