Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 07:21 AM   #261
A bird? A plane? A
Webkinz :)

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
It's Pannel Time! Here's me! Pacho!

This week was a major improvement! Good job everyone! Again, we will go back to posting what we thought of your outfit in top 7 but for now because we have so many people, we are not. Now, time to annouce the winner of the round. The winner and the only allowed to use kinzstyle next round is...Iceberg! It was terrific! It was totally related and I loved the story! Now to Molly for the bottom two.

Hey, guys! Every on one of the best weeks on all season, we have to elimenate some people. We have elimenated Josie and Lucia attomatically. But we need to elimenate one more person. Our bottom two this week were:
Nibblet and
Snowstuff

Nibblet: Your outfit was cute but you used kinzstyle which wasn't allowed for you in this round and you didn't just use one piece. You used two. Also, your pic was in just in time. That's not a good sign.

Snowstuff: When the judges first saw you, they saw your potentail and your attidude. But now, we just see the same outfits and this week, your outfits weren't that related and the judges are disappointed because at one point, you were one of the strong models.

So, who is staying in this competition?

Nibblet...you're staying for another round but please don't use kinzstyle and get those outfits in on time! But your outfit was cute so that's why you are staying!

Let's meet our guest judge, everyone! Put your hands together for Black Beauty !
Hi, you guys! Want to know the next three rounds?

Theme Guest Judge
Top 7 Black Beauty
Time for Go Sees! This is a surprise!
Welcome to the abroad location! Camille!

Now, for this week, put together an outfit that shows that you deserve to be in the top 7. At judging, we will tell everyone if they made it to the top 7 or not. Top 7 is crunch time so be prepared! It can be any outfit but make sure that it fashionable and unique! See you at pannel! Yes...I get to help choose! Bye!
So..that means we can all use Kinzstyle and stuff like that?? (off topic but LOOOOK!:acs::bt::bokbok::gecko::leoliz::pg::rott::samoy ed::snake::toucan:Yay!)
em82597 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 08:04 AM   #262
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

No. It says that Iceberg is the only one who gets to use kinzstyle next round.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 08:40 AM   #263
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

wow! i forgot that i wasnt suppossed to use kinzstyle! that made me so nervous. ahh! i am working on my outfit.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #264
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I like pink and black together...and so does Victoria because she's like my twin! So I dressed her in a pink and black outfit, because it represents her style

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 06-17-2008 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #265
missxpopularityx

Originally Posted by volleyuup
It can be any outfit but make sure that it fashionable and unique!

that techniquly means we CAN use kinzstyle. u should probably rephrases that so ppl dont get confused
Old 06-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #266
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

em82579- the smileys at the bottom, aren't they just so cute? all the awesome new webkinz pets that i soooo want to adopt!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #267
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

here is nibblet. hope we make it.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #268
missxpopularityx

here is tiffany in her outifit. i have an outifit that looks somewhat like this so i wanted it to represent both our styles
Old 06-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #269
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

:acs: To prove she was worthy of being in the TOP 7, she went with a couture outfit that has a classical flair, with a twist of fabulousness.

"Perfect Perfect Perfect! This outfit will surely keep me in the Top 7. I love blue and white. the colors blend so well. I think it is classy and elegant, yet modernly fashionable."

"I only use my reading glasses when I want to add a touch of sophistication to an outfit. Plus it looks cute."

"I chose the shirt because of it classy flair and the light blue color made me feel calm. The fril on the collar gave it a girly touch. I pick the rolled jeans because it added a different shade of blue to the ensamble. It wont get too hot either, so I wont sweat =P. The rainbow belt is my signature touch to like every outfit. It adds color and fun. The rainbow boots match the belt and add an extra touch of more color.

If the top was dark blue, I probably wouldnt use the rainbow stuff. Since it isnt it blends well."

"And look! I blew the judges a kiss! I am so nice."

"I can tell ur a model. U love the camera and are *cough* snootyy."

"Heard that!!!! well i do love the camera =)"

Hope you like her outfit Judges!:acs:
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #270
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

sorry heres the pic

Last edited by xShanniniix; 07-06-2008 at 10:25 AM..
xShanniniix is offline Female
Closed