Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 08:59 AM   #161
Skeleanimals>
Webkinz :)

chipper=my lion is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

bumpity bump
chipper=my lion is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #162
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World's Next Top Model! Have you Webkinz become a star! Win up to 10 PSFS! Enter quick to enter the WI modeling world!

We need a lot more entries! Get them in!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #163
missxpopularityx

okay im working on mine now
Old 06-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #164
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thank you!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #165
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay. i will have mine tonight or tomorrow morning. lol. do you want me to take your pic for my contest?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #166
missxpopularityx

Click the image to open in full size.
Here is Explorer Tiffany in the Deep Jungle. She's found the Exclusive Strike-a-Pose-Plant only found in 3 jungles all over the world! She's wearing the aviator hat, pirate pants, arte's bomber jacket, and worker boots! I wanted her to have a "different" entry, so i averted from the original "all green cause its jungle theme" dress and went for an exciting jungle explorer look. Hope you like it
-Miss
Old 06-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #167
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

I really can't get onto to webkinz! I have an outfit at mind...just I can't use it!!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #168
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

OK this is kinda strange but here it is!

Attachment 105717

Josie is prepared for the jungle with her hiking boots and camo pants. She has a stylish jean jacket on and a fashonable pink leopard cap. She is also wearing her sunglasses to shield her eyes from the light and also for fashion. She is surely the most fashonable pet in the jungle.

Last edited by mileyluver279; 06-25-2008 at 11:37 AM..
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #169
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

She looks kinda goofy, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do rite? Um, I'll explain her outfit and why the aviator stuff is in there too...I promise she's not taking flight out of the jungle with her goggles and hat!Click the image to open in full size.
Conditions are really bad in a jungle. It's muddy, humid, rainy, so you always have to be prepared. Plus since she's just a little pink poodle and is so tiny and doesn't know any better, an adultkinz sized tiger or lion could just pop out of nowhere and gobble her all up. So she has to wear boots, goggles, and the hat to keep dirt and mud out of her feet, eyes and her cute fur on her head! The camoflague shirt and cargo pants blend her in with the jungle. If she isn't as cute as usual...remember....the cute is always eaten first! I learned in bio about survival of the fittest...the more attractive gets eaten and that species gets extinct. So the ugly-er ones that blend in with its environment survives and reproduces.
~The jungle is a dog eat dog world...so I have to protect my poor Victoria before a bulldog eats her! As you can tell, Victoria doesn't like jungles very much....so when she gets back she'll still be dirt free and alive--thanks to her outfit!(just maybe sweaty, but I'll give her a nice bubblebath) =) LOL
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #170
A bird? A plane? A

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Alright, here is my entry:
Click the image to open in full size. Maiabelle is ready for the jungle in her red cap to shield her eyes, the yellow tank top to keep her cool in the humid weather, the cargo pants, and her black and white sneakers for the long hike (and they match her body!).

---------- em82597 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and also the black shades do their job. LOL I forgot about those!

Last edited by em82597; 06-08-2008 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
em82597 is offline Female
Closed