Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #71
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ PM me your votes! ♥

OK...

u only get to be in my Avatar and u get x amount of PSF"S

---------- ljfyle added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

umm...a lot need to PM

Only u, nire, and other people have PM'ed me

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-09-2008 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #72
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ PM me your votes! ♥

MAN!! This *****!! I wish people would hurry up!!!! Well can you at least tell me one 'kinz that has not be voted off at all?
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #73
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

a lot of people haven't been voted off! U haven't, if that's what u r trying to find out
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #74
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

YEAH!! Did you see that my first one I made my um this is emberrasing but my STEPDADDY did!! Here let me show you my second one. Oh and I sooo hope princess the chichuah didn't get voted off becuz I don't know I just like her!!

---------- tinydancer19 added 5 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
Sorry somebody else did this for me. I need to change on why she deserves this.
Here it is

She always believes in royalty. She is loyal too. She is a amazing singer and honest and trustful. She is very wise and knows that just prancing around in a palce wearing a pretty dress is the total opisite then being a princess. A princess is someone who wears pretty dresses and beatiful hats and tiaras and knows whats right. That is frostina!!
There it is!!

Last edited by tinydancer19; 11-09-2008 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #75
milkmachine99100

louloulepue is an unknown quantity at this point

ok then...i voted!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:20 PM   #76
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 3 Spots Left! ♥

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
thanks Nire! 2 more! I will go change the title! Thanks for Bumpin up the posts SS and Green Skater and DoggyDandy
ur welcome i love posting!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #77
Save Our Planet!

plz vote someone off ASAP DoggyDandy!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #78
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

i'm confused r u talking to me?
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 07:15 AM   #79
Call me Rinka

Yeah vote off who you don't like.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:02 AM   #80
Save Our Planet!

Quote:
Im confused are u talking to me?
Yes DoggyDandy...

---------- ljfyle added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle

Alright girls, nnow it's time for u to PM me with who u want voted off! You should be voting on whose "Reason Why You Deserve To Be Princess" explanation you think is the worst. VOTE ASAP! the person with the most votes will be eliminated.

Thank you!
Please read that ^^

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-10-2008 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
dazy, dorinda1213, gs loves this thread, hespsn ♥ s this, smile2427 loves this., very very fun