Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 12:04 PM   #151
Call me Rinka
Webkinz :)

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ RESULTS ARE UP!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Okay I hope thats better and I did good.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #152
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ RESULTS ARE UP!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
TOO CUTEClick the image to open in full size.Frostina wanted to say HI!!
Is this your entry for this round? If it is, u have to change it...if not, HI!

---------- ljfyle added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

thanks tinydancer! Yurs will work now.

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-15-2008 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 12:06 PM   #153
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Its not. She just wanted to say hi. I gave the girls stuff to choose from exept the skirt and bow. Frostina loved it!!
Old 11-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #154
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DoggyDandy
ok i was thinking a pricess doesn't always dress up real fancy so here's my outfit Click the image to open in full size. in the pictureClick the image to open in full size.and this purse
We will take yours Chloe like this, w/o the tiara.

---------- ljfyle added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by green skater
I like em' there cute I would wear them if i had to wear a uniform!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.tClick the image to open in full size.that was winter.. here is summer!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.orClick the image to open in full size. (pink or blue because some girls hate pink) and shoees :Click the image to open in full size.
and the bag they would use :Click the image to open in full size.

sorry I know it's alot! if we can only do one season..ill like reformat it and stuff
You got it right GS! good job
We will take urs as it is. U DONT need to change urs ;]

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-15-2008 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 12:10 PM   #155
Call me Rinka

Okay so I would like to judge on who did do pics of their webbies. There is no loser or winner. I am just kinda giving my opion.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #156
Save Our Planet!

View Post Originally Posted by Basketball811
Click the image to open in full size.ok here r my clothes hope these are right lol

No Tara, NOT princesws clothes...just a normal all girls school. The princess only has to choose a uniform for there. ;]
So we will take....this cuz thats what we were looking for ;]
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #157
Call me Rinka

Click the image to open in full size.This is very cute,but the first one is a little too dressy. The second one is great!!
Old 11-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #158
Save Our Planet!

we arent doing Webbie pics

---------- ljfyle added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

plz dont judge them Tiny!

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-15-2008 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #159
Call me Rinka

Click the image to open in full size.This is cute. But this isn't a runnway. But very stylish!!
Click the image to open in full size.Very cute!! Exelent!! Great job!!
Click the image to open in full size.Very cute but this is princess not queen. Also the mary janes throw the outfit off.
Click the image to open in full size.You kept it cute,simple,and girly!! The only peepz kinz who wouldn't wear this is the wanna bes. Forget them!!
Okay guys!!
Old 11-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #160
Save Our Planet!

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ PM me your votes! ♥

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
Hey everyone, I am Amber

and welcome to our first judging ceremony!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Puff.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright Princess's!

Pretend that you are princess; and your local all-girl private school needs a new dress code.
This will show me some of your fashion styles...

You need to show me an outfit of a good, appropriate dress code that you think ALL girls would wanna wear.

So I want Shoes, Top, & Bottoms.
REAL HUMAN CLOTHES
Remember, you are NOT attending this school, you are only picking out clothes for it.

Good Luck!

Amber
Girls, i edited it now. Hope theres no more misunderstandings!
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
dazy, dorinda1213, gs loves this thread, hespsn ♥ s this, smile2427 loves this., very very fun