Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 12:43 AM   #111
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ RESULTS ARE UP!

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
sorry guys! I want REAL clothes...

---------- ljfyle added 7 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

sorry everyone. I know u worked hard...but i need real clothes. I didnt think id have to explain lol sorry!
Oops!
I will work on this over the weekend!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #112
hat's wrong with
Webkinz :)

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ RESULTS ARE UP!

Ok, Real like clothes made on paint or something, and in the why are you a good princess thingie I missunderstood, but thanks for giving me another chance.
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 08:56 AM   #113
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
sorry guys! I want REAL clothes...

---------- ljfyle added 7 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

sorry everyone. I know u worked hard...but i need real clothes. I didnt think id have to explain lol sorry!
what do u mean by real clothes?
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #114
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

She means clothes humans wear.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #115
DoggyDandy

but i don't get how we do it humans wear the clothes i put on my webkinz
Old 11-15-2008, 09:23 AM   #116
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

You don't. Just find an appropite cute outfit for girls on humans that is princess like and post it here.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:26 AM   #117
I roxursox=)

Basketball811 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.ok here r my clothes hope these are right lol

---------- Basketball811 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

o shoot princess like can i PLZ change mine

---------- Basketball811 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.here is mine

Last edited by Basketball811; 11-15-2008 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Basketball811 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #118
Call me Rinka

WOW!! That is sooooo pretty!! Well I mean for a princess.

---------- tinydancer19 added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Man I am kinda upset. You said so much good stuff about Frostina,yet do you think she is princess matireal. Do you think she is? I am kinda upset that she is in 5th place. I was hoping for third.

Last edited by tinydancer19; 11-15-2008 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-15-2008, 09:40 AM   #119
DoggyDandy

where do i find clothes?
Old 11-15-2008, 10:00 AM   #120
Call me Rinka

Well off of google or something.

---------- tinydancer19 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- tinydancer19 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

That part of the outfit for the princess academy.

Last edited by tinydancer19; 11-15-2008 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
dazy, dorinda1213, gs loves this thread, hespsn ♥ s this, smile2427 loves this., very very fun