Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #91
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ PM me your votes! ♥

its not my job too....they should be keeping up with the thread by checking it...they SAID they were committed...I am gonna trust that
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #92
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ PM me your votes! ♥

com'on vote!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #93
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

:ylab -i will PM them...i am judigng this Friday NO MATTER WHAT.

---------- ljfyle added 27 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Kay, Dazy just Pm'ed me...

Everyone who still needs to PM:

Salsa:chi:

Rose

Fluffbuff

Sydney:deer:

Tara:clyde:

Princess

Have ALL been online today between 6 & 9....

hmmm

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-13-2008 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-13-2008, 07:34 AM   #94
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

WOAH!! That is not good. Well I can't wait till friday!!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #95
DoggyDandy

me too! wait that's today!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #96
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

No that tommorow!! I sooooo wonder who is gonna win!!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #97
Save Our Planet!

this is only the first round tiny....there will be more rounds.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-14-2008, 07:32 AM   #98
Call me Rinka

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 05:27 PM   #99
Save Our Planet!

Hey everyone, I am Amber
and welcome to our first judging ceremony!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVALUATIONS:

Puff the Majestic Dragon - Just because you name sounds like a princess, doesn't cut it. Being princess is MUCH more than silly games.

Frostina - You nailed it! Good job! I ♥ it! Frostina seems to know what a princess is like.

Chloe - It would be nice to fulfill your dream! But being princess takes responsibility too.

:chirincess - Being princess isn't just about fashion. You have to understand that.

Hazel - I LOVE your sense of humor and your reason! U seem to be real princess material! ;]

Mystic - You are so lucky & spoiled! But that doesn't really tell me much about you...

Fluffbuff - Confidence IS key! ;]

Princess - You didn't really answer my question; i didn't get to know much about you...

:el1:Hope - Very good description! U seem real princess material!

:chi:Salsa - Princess's are NOT drama queens OR needy. They are much more giving and better than that.

Giselle - Being princess is much more than just good looks.

:clyde:Tara - You know it all! good job!

Cleopatra - You sound very humble & kind. Im sure WW would ♥ u!

Pinky Tuscadero - What an elegant princess! xD

Ella - You did an awesome job at decribing us. Nice job!

Rose - Just cuz it "sounds fun" doesn't cover the responsibilities...

:deer:Sydney - I don't know much about you yet...

:wt:Snowflake - You sound nice, but are you TOO nice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This round's winner:
Spoiler: show
Tara!

You are also safe:
Cleopatra!

So are you:
Ella!

your moving on, too:
Hazel!

and you:
Frostina!

My good friend:
Hope!

you are safe too:
Pinky Tuscadero!

and you 3 are also:
Chloe, Fluffbuff, & Snowflake!

You 2 get another chance...:
Mystic & Sydney!

the last definite safe person...
Princess the Chihuahua!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now the last 5.....

Puff the Majestic Dragon - You have seemed to think that this contest was a joke...and I am not looking for a princess who isn't serious.

Princess (Dalmation) - You have failed to tell me much about yourself, so I can't really trust you because I don't know you!

Salsa - Princess's are NOT drama queens, they are responsible, elegant, and generous. You fail to see that....

Giselle - Looks don't "complete" a princess, but they ARE essential! ;]

Rose - Being princess isn't fun and games. You need to learn that...

So....
Princess & Giselle will get another chance...

You guys are safe =]

Rose, Puff, & Salsa...

Rose Is Also Safe

Now......the last person safe is....

Salsa!

I am sorry Puff the Majestic Dragon. But you didn't show me you were serious...

Bye Puff.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright Princess's!

Pretend that you are princess; and your local all-girl private school needs a new dress code.
This will show me some of your fashion styles...

You need to show me an outfit of a good, appropriate dress code that you think ALL girls would wanna wear.

So I want Shoes, Top, & Bottoms.
REAL HUMAN CLOTHES
Remember, you are NOT attending this school, you are only picking out clothes for it.

Good Luck!

Amber

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-15-2008 at 12:16 PM..
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-14-2008, 05:39 PM   #100
DoggyDandy

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ RESULTS ARE UP!

i'll try my best
Closed

Tags
dazy, dorinda1213, gs loves this thread, hespsn ♥ s this, smile2427 loves this., very very fun