Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Arrow WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ NEW JUDGING POSTED!

Welcome Everyone!

This is the contest called WW's Beloved Princess!
I am your host,
Amber!

and you have a chance to be Webkinz World's Princess!
In this contest, you will be assigned a challenge...you all will post your answers, then, EVERYONE will send me a PM that tells me ONE PERSON on who they want to leave. These PM's count as 40% of judging! Then we will go on to continous rounds until we have a winner!

Now you might be asking, "What will I win from this contest!?"
Here Are Our Prizes!

• 1st Place: A pic of you in my Avatar for 20 days or more + 5 PSF'S!
  • 2nd Place: 3 PSF'S!
Now, you MUST enter a Girl!

This mean you posted ~♥~
Here Are Our Contestants!

1. Puff The Majestic Dragon [[Kicker2315]]
2. Frostina [[tinydancer19]]
3. Chloe [[DoggyDandy]]
4. :chirincess [[gottaluvjoe]]
5. Hazel [[Smile2427]]
6. Mystic [[SomeoneSpecial]]
7. Fluffbuff [[hespsn]]
8. Princess [[kellytellmel]]
9. :el1:Hope [[wikylo]]
10. :chi:Salsa [[gmk1996]]
11. Giselle [[dazyandoreo!]]
12. :clyde:Tara [[Basketball811]]
13. Cleopatra [[green skater]]
14. Pinky Tuscadero [[sweettee11]]
15. Ella [[Nire1976]]
16. :deer:Sydney [[mileycyrus15]]
17. :wt:Snowflake [[louloupue]]
18. Rose [[xxTemarixx]]

Thank You!

Amber

Last edited by ljfyle; 12-22-2008 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
Kicker2315

Kicker2315 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 17 Spots Left! ♥

Webkinz Name: Puff the Majestic Dragon

Webkinz Type: Whimsy Dragon

ARE U COMMITTED!: Yes

Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: Because my name sound like a princess

---------- Kicker2315 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

haha lolz..............

Last edited by Kicker2315; 11-03-2008 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kicker2315 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 17 Spots Left! ♥

Ok I loveeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frostina
Snowman(I made her a girl!!) so I guess snowwomen or snowgirl
Why frostina deserves this:
She is great and loyaal. Has never told a lie. She is very calm and has never judged a book by its cover. She is a amazing singer. She doesn't get much attention from anybody but me and her bfffl(best female friends for life) and is very beatiful. One time she failed a grade and quite her clubs for her. (long sotry) thanks!!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:32 PM   #4
DoggyDandy

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Name: Chloe

Webkinz Type: lil'kinz white poodle

ARE U COMMITTED!: yes
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: Chloe wants to be something different then just a regular girl she's always wanted to be a princess!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 09:44 PM   #5
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Remember, u MUST be committed.....MUST!

---------- ljfyle added 41 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

bump

---------- ljfyle added 10 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

bumpeeeee!! Join!

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-03-2008 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #6
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Webkinz Name: Princess
Webkinz Type: :chi:
ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) TOTALLY!!!
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: I think that my pet deserves to be a princess because first of all her name is Princess, and she is very petite and loves to walk around her fantasy castle wearing dresses and tiaras showing her royalty and power to the mirror!!

gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #7
smile2427

Looks fun. :]

Webkinz Name: Ermm, I'll use Hazel.
Webkinz Type: Sheep!
ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) Yup yup, I AM. :]
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess:
Hazel says: I" think I deserve to be princess because I'm my ownself. I'm special, like my mommy says. ( XD ) I'm sweet and generous. I'd love to be princess someday! : )"
Old 11-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #8
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Sweet I am commited.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:52 AM   #9

smartsun7 is just really nicesmartsun7 is just really nice

How do you get commited?????? PLEASE answer!!!

---------- smartsun7 added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

HHHHEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO answer!!!!

---------- smartsun7 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE!!!!!!

Last edited by smartsun7; 11-04-2008 at 07:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smartsun7 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 07:54 AM   #10
Call me Rinka

Just say yes I am commited.
Closed

Tags
dazy, dorinda1213, gs loves this thread, hespsn ♥ s this, smile2427 loves this., very very fun