Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ NEW JUDGING POSTED! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/webkinz-worlds-beloved-princess-what-does-419447/)

dazyandoreo!11-04-2008 08:18 PM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 9 Spots Left! ♥

Webkinz Name: Giselle

Webkinz Type: Porcupine

ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) Yes!
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: Because Giselle is a princess (Have you seen Enchanted!) Lol

The real reason is cuz she thinks she is all that and is the most prettiest porcupine on the block!

tinydancer1911-04-2008 08:22 PM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 9 Spots Left! ♥

Guys I can't wait!! After this competion I am making another!! Or you guys should!!

Basketball81111-04-2008 08:26 PM

Name: Tara
Type: Clydesdale
Commited:Yes, bescause i treat ppl with respect. yes i noe i might have my ups and downs. i try to b humble about my talents and my accomplishments. I am a ppl person and i LOVE 2 talk. i'm not bratty, spoiled or anyhting like that, i was raised to b kind to everyone, work towards my goals, and believe in myself. I'm a fantabulous flirt and i LOVE boys especially ryan sheckler and joe jonas.

So PLZ elect me 4 princess of webkinz

love always, basketball811

ButterCup199411-04-2008 08:43 PM

How long are the answers going to be per round?

tinydancer1911-04-2008 08:56 PM

What? What do you mean and what are you talking about?

Basketball81111-05-2008 05:04 PM

who me l0l

ljfyle11-05-2008 05:25 PM

depends on the question....and the round's object

DoggyDandy11-05-2008 07:41 PM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 5 Spots Left! ♥

how many more do we need?

green skater11-05-2008 07:48 PM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 5 Spots Left! ♥

Oh cool! okay I will enter!!
Webkinz Name:Cleopatra
Webkinz Type:Pink and white dog
ARE U COMMITTED!: yupps (of course I am not home everyhour of the day but yes!!)
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess:Because she loves people and she is fit to be a princess.she loves attention and will pay attention to everybody.She makes friends with all the other webkinz and always wanted a crown.

DoggyDandy11-05-2008 09:15 PM

that's one less person we need!