Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! ♥ NO SPOTS LEFT! ♥ NEW JUDGING POSTED! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/webkinz-worlds-beloved-princess-what-does-419447/)

SomeoneSpecial11-04-2008 07:56 AM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 17 Spots Left! ♥

Webkinz Name: Mystic
Webkinz Type: Unicorn

ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) Yeah!!!!
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: I am the only one that has a large room to myself, I have the floating super bed, my own personal TV and couch. I also own the glittering silver dress from the Kinzstyle shop.

hespsn11-04-2008 08:10 AM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 17 Spots Left! ♥

Webkinz Name: Fluffbuff
Webkinz Type: Lil' Yorkie
ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) Yes!
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: Fluffbuff wants to be more than a regular lil' kinz at school. Webkinz and lil' kinz make fun of her all the time. We hope we can stop that if she's the princess!

kellytellmel11-04-2008 08:27 AM

Webkinz Name Princess
Webkinz Type: Dalmatian
ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) Yes Yes yes..........
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: She creates her own movies with princess in it and her name is princess

DoggyDandy11-04-2008 04:24 PM

wow this is filling up pretty quickly! and oh yeah.........what does XD mean?

ljfyle11-04-2008 04:51 PM

its a face... xD

BUMP!

DoggyDandy11-04-2008 05:02 PM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 9 Spots Left! ♥

oh it doesn't look taht much like a face to me i've seen like :p and things like that

wikylo11-04-2008 06:57 PM

Re: WW's Beloved Princess! ♥ What Does Every Girl Want To Be? A PRINCESS! Here's Your Chance! ♥ 9 Spots Left! ♥

Webkinz Name: Hope

Webkinz Type: lil' elephant

ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) <---Ch...::)
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: because I think that my African beauty and fashion should SO make me eligible! And I am not known for greed! I am fair to all and sometimes squeeze a little bling in for myself ::)

gmk199611-04-2008 07:01 PM

Webkinz Name: Salsa

Webkinz Type: Chihuahau

ARE U COMMITTED!: (You HAVE to be committed!) Well totalaay
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Princess: I deserve to be Princess because I am fabulous a drama queen and always needy

tinydancer1911-04-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinydancer19 (Post 11367566)
Ok I loveeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frostina
Snowman(I made her a girl!!) so I guess snowwomen or snowgirl
Why frostina deserves this:
She is great and loyaal. Has never told a lie. She is very calm and has never judged a book by its cover. She is a amazing singer. She doesn't get much attention from anybody but me and her bfffl(best female friends for life) and is very beatiful. One time she failed a grade and quite her clubs for her. (long sotry) thanks!!

Sorry somebody else did this for me. I need to change on why she deserves this.
Here it is

She always believes in royalty. She is loyal too. She is a amazing singer and honest and trustful. She is very wise and knows that just prancing around in a palce wearing a pretty dress is the total opisite then being a princess. A princess is someone who wears pretty dresses and beatiful hats and tiaras and knows whats right. That is frostina!!

11-04-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoggyDandy (Post 11379047)
wow this is filling up pretty quickly! and oh yeah.........what does XD mean?

It means laughing.