Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
SWildcat7
Webkinz :)

SWildcat7 is on a distinguished road

Default WW Top Model!!!!Win 15 PSFs!!!!

Do you want to send your modeling skills to the top? Now you can!!!! You have a chance to compete with models that want to have the same spot as you!!!! Here are your magnificent judges- :rbt: Rainbow Skittles, :easter: (requested by my sis) Quaky McQuakster, Victor Von Straussburger, :sch: Simon Skys Mon Burgermeister, :gwolf: Alfonso "El Diablo" Ricardo Montoya Correo, :pgn: Binky Boo, and the amazing. . . Matilda MacEntire! Dreadful.................................................................. ..................................... Rules!- 1.No bad language or inappropriate actions. 2. Don't copy other outfits. 3. Be nice!!!! 4. Try your best and if you don't make it to top (which only one will!) don't fuss about it plz. 5. Have Fun and good luck to all contestants!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
SWildcat7

Default Re: WW Top Model!!!!Win 15 PSFs!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by SWildcat7
Do you want to send your modeling skills to the top? Now you can!!!! You have a chance to compete with models that want to have the same spot as you!!!! Here are your magnificent judges- :rbt: Rainbow Skittles, :easter: (requested by my sis) Quaky McQuakster, Victor Von Straussburger, :sch: Simon Skys Mon Burgermeister, :gwolf: Alfonso "El Diablo" Ricardo Montoya Correo, :pgn: Binky Boo, and the amazing. . . Matilda MacEntire! Dreadful.................................................................. ..................................... Rules!- 1.No bad language or inappropriate actions. 2. Don't copy other outfits. 3. Be nice!!!! 4. Try your best and if you don't make it to top (which only one will!) don't fuss about it plz. 5. Have Fun and good luck to all contestants!! Prizes are- these PSF's- :gr::wt::rbt::pig:seal,,kangaroo, koala,bengal tiger, and the lil' kinz mouse!!!!! Sorry about the problem my sis made the judges and I got carried away! Good Luck!
I hate this 10 character rule but look above plz!
Old 04-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: WW Top Model!!!!Win 15 PSFs!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!! This is Tana in her awsome clothes My WW username:SOSO910 and if i win i want the mouse food please!!!!!

Last edited by SOSO910; 07-06-2008 at 02:13 PM..
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
SWildcat7

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
Hi!!!!!!!!! This is Tana in her awsome clothes My WW username:SOSO910 and if i win i want the mouse food please!!!!!
You dont pick the PSF you want, you get all of them!!!

---------- SWildcat7 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah!Srry again!The theme is rockstar!srry SOSO910!

Last edited by SWildcat7; 04-05-2008 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

Hello I am so excited to enter your fashion contest......

Bruce will be entering your contest.. He is a first time model and is looking forward to breaking into the buisness.. He hopes you enjoy his first outfit

Bruce is a total ladies man in his rockstar outfit. He belongs in a band called the KINZstarz!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBRUCE ROCKSTAR.jpg (14.8 KB, 39 views)
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
SWildcat7

Thanks but I need more peeps!
Old 04-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #7
jesusmonkey

jesusmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is Brandi in her rock'in outfit! plz pm me if I win! thanks!

webkinz.bmp
Old 04-19-2008, 07:13 AM   #8
Gifted

Summer3379 is a jewel in the roughSummer3379 is a jewel in the rough

♥Name: Twinkle
♥Gender: Female
♥Pic: Click the image to open in full size.

This is my pegasus, Twinkle.
Summer3379 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #9
SWildcat7

Okay, here is the list of contestants so far:
SOSO910 with Tana- Still waiting if she wants to keep her pic
efron_fan7767 with Bruce- all set
jesusmonkey with Brandi- all set but about PMing you if you win, there are a few photo shoots!
Summer3379 with Twinkle- all set
We need 8 more! If I don't get all of them soon, the ANTM can't go on! Think about the contestants that already joined and want to continue before you think about yourself!

---------- SWildcat7 added 15 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Almost forgot but we have two new prizes!These are the PSF's you'll get- :easter:and :rac:!!!

Last edited by SWildcat7; 04-19-2008 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #10
Banned
alex41 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is my snake venom

proud owner of 6 webies:husky::ph:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgvenom.JPG (136.3 KB, 14 views)
Closed