Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 03:03 PM   #241
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World Next Top Model Season 2!!! Spots Left: None SORRY!

OK. Do you know that I can't access WW due to my grandma's computer? So should I just post her the outfit?
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #242
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

how about i invite you over to my ww house and i can take the pic whats your usrename
Old 07-25-2008, 03:11 PM   #243
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I CAN'T ACCESS WW! Thank you! I will have to PM the outfits to you or post them here.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #244
soccerboy7

ok then!!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:18 PM   #245
Goofball
Gift Guru

Sorry. I didn't mean for that to be in all caps. Opps! Anyways, sorry. I just blew up. I'll control my feelings better this time. I'm about to post my outfits!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #246
soccerboy7

ok cool!!!!!!!! and then i can make them on my raccoon and then i will post them
Old 07-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #247
Goofball
Gift Guru

Outfit #1: Rosie's Favorite Outfit

Pieces included in this outfit:
Kinzstyle (I forgot the name of the dress!) Green Dress with Yellow Flowers around the middle
Daisy Clip

Description of why we chose this outfit:
This truly is Rosie's favorite outfit (and mine!). Rosie is a real nature kinz and even has a nature themed room (which is an award winning room now). Rosie wore this kinzstyle dress because it shows off her favorite color: Green and has beautiful flowers on it. Rosie wore the daisy clip because again, it shows her love of the outdoors and flowers. Rosie isn't wearing shoes for a good reason. She loves to feel the grass underneath her toes and you can't feel that feeling with shoes on! Rosie hopes that you know a little more about her now with this favorite outfit of hers!

---------- volleyuup added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Outfit #2: Dress Like Another Webkinz!

Pieces Included with this outfit:
Black T Shirt
Green Jeans
Black Boots
Black Funky Hat (the 70's themed one!)

Description of why we chose this outfit:

Rosie, of course, was thrilled to portray a black cat! Her sister, Midnight, is a black cat and was totally the inspiration for this outfit. As many would think, Black Cats are mostly black, which most of our outfit is too. However, why do we have green jeans? Because of the Black Cat's eyes! They are mysterious yet the eyes can smile in a way. You can't miss those eyes and neither can you miss the jeans! I mean, there green and eye popping just like the Black Cat!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-25-2008 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 03:30 PM   #248
soccerboy7

Ok But I Dont Have Kinzstyle! So I Cant Do Number One But YOu Can Do It When You Get Home
Old 07-25-2008, 03:35 PM   #249
Goofball
Gift Guru

Outfit #3: Summer Look!

Pieces Used in Outfit:
Smocked Sundress
Eurpeon Shades (the red sunglasses. Excuse my spelling!)
Flip Flops
Red Bow

Description of Outfit:
Rosie likes summer a lot because it's a time to get outdoors and see the world! However, she's not a big fan of swimming (she likes to jog!) but she can still look great in the outdoors! She is wearing the most popular dress of all time in WW, the smocked sundress (I have a story about my cousin with this item. If you want to hear it, just tell me! It's cute!)! Rosie's wearing the awesome Eurpeon Shades to block out her eyes but to help make her look like a lady! Rosie loves to wear flip flops during the summer because they come off very easily and they are comfortable. Lastly, she wore the red bow because everyone needs an accessory and she's a color condinator. Rosie really hopes that you enjoy this summer mix!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Raccoon, have you seen what the dress looks like? Maybe you can picture it...but if you want me to just wait until I get home, that's fine!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-25-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #250
soccerboy7

ok heres the pic: so when you get back you can do number 1 http://i37.tinypic.com/4ronpc.jpg
Closed