Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #11
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ❅ ❅ ❅ Webkinz World Holiday season contest #1! ❅ ❅ ❅

Yeah, you can do 2 max. Thanks for entering!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #12
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is one of a snowman sledding down the mountain!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here are my two entries ( sorry if it's one only. Just PM me and i will pick one )

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?k9saoz13c8vk ( It's So Funny How It Goes Fast And Stuff!! )

And This One: http://artpad.art.com/?k9sabecu97c

Last edited by Geminicat21; 11-03-2008 at 08:05 PM..
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:18 PM   #14
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a2pvus&s=4

heres my picture, i hope you like it!!
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #15
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wow guys these are great!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:46 PM   #16
kk68
Webkinz :)

kk68 is on a distinguished road

heres two i made
http://artpad.art.com/?k9scfp19jcig

http://artpad.art.com/?k9scum1k0t64
kk68 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #17
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

Here is mine but it is terrible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgholiday45.jpg (23.0 KB, 3 views)
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #18
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Really cool everyone!

PS - This is my 5,000 post .. so ..

MY RAINBOW SPEECH!

Making it to my 5,000 post and getting Rainbow stars has been my dream for so long, and I never thought I would come this far, but I have. And I'm here right now, so happy, typing this speech.

First off, I would like to thank ALL of the Mods and Admins!

Without all of you and your rules, this would be a wild site, and you are always there to restore order and help others, as well as myself. I always look up to all of you hoping that someday I will be just as great as all of you.

Next, I have to thank my Webkinz.

Without all of my Webkinz I would not have even been interested in Webkinz, forcing me not to come here.

Next, I have to thank my cousin.

She has 0 posts and her last time she was on was like in March, but I have to thank her so much! She got me into Webkinz and told me about Webkinz Insider. In case you're wondering, her WI username is snail4.

Finally, I have a few friends to thank.
(Please don't be offended if you see this and your not here.)

wikylo;
You were one of my friends for as long as I can remember, and I am glad that we are still BFFs.

jetephant;
(jet3461+Elephant=jetephant)
You have also been my friend for a super long time, and I know that we will remain good friends.

volleyuup;
I can't even remember how we ended up meeting, I wish I could remember, well all I know is that you have also been super good friends with me.

ButterCup1994;
Haha, I remember one time when wikylo PMed me and said, "My friend, ButterCup, wants to know if he could name his Brown Dog, MochaJavaLatte, like yours. He really likes that name." And now, knowing that are super good friends, I laugh, because now we have our own little convos.

TexasGirl8;
I just met you over the summer, but we talk so often that it feels like we've been friends since WI started .. well not that long, LOL! But still a long time. I never cared about punctuation and grammar in my posts until I saw some posts by you and everything had punctuation, capitalization, no acronyms, nothing that wasn't grammatically correct. Ever since then, I do the same thing.

xKittyKinz13x;
(amanda)
You have also been one of my friends for a long time.

DogsRunFast;
Even though we aren't BFFs, we talk in convos that go on for like .. 30 min, and each of our posts are like .. a paragraph long. LOL!

OceanBluue;
Ocean, Ocean, Ocean .. where to start with you? LOL! So many good times I can't remember all of them! BFF.

And there are so many more, but I can't name them all.

Thanks for reading and if you haven't got to your 5,000 post yet, keep going, you'll make it just like I did!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #19
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Here's mine, wow, that is hard to do.

Linhaus is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

Wow! The paintings are all great! Here's my entry.

---------- jenniferjwva added 69 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

BTW-- congrats on the 5000 posts!

Last edited by jenniferjwva; 11-03-2008 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jenniferjwva is offline Female
Closed