Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Gifted

SunnyMommy is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz Valentine's Day Card Design Contest

EXTENDED ONE MORE DAY!

That's right! I'd love to email my friends a Webkinz Valentine's Day Card....but I need some help designing one.

Please submit your design for a Webkinz Valentine's Day card...and I'll send the top three designs the following treats for a Very Berry Valentine Brunch.

Berry Tart, Fancy Schmancy Waffles, and Fruit Berry Crepes

Here are the rules....

1. Please enter only one card design.

2. You may use any media you want to create your card. You may use paint or another computer graphic program. You may draw or paint your card on paper and then scan it into the computer OR use a digital camera to take a picture. BUT, please make sure the graphic file is clear and easy to read and see.

3. Please have a cute saying to go with your card. This can be on the graphic of your card, or it can be a slogan or caption to go under your card graphic.

4. Since this is a Webkinz card....your card should have something to do with Webkinz!!!

5. Be positive and polite to everyone who participates.

Contest will end on Wednesday, February 13th. (That means, you may still post your entries on Wednesday....but I will not consider any entries posted on Thursday.) I will judge the contest on Thursday, February 14th.

Thank you so much for entering!

Last edited by SunnyMommy; 02-13-2008 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Extended the contest deadline
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #2
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Valentine's Day Card Design Contest

i will enter in a second

---------- webkinzluver48 added 23 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=2d8hz82&s=2

here is the link pm me if i win

Last edited by webkinzluver48; 02-09-2008 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #3
Gifted

Cute berry brunches here
Old 02-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
Gifted

I really would love some card designs....so I've extended the contest through today!
Old 02-13-2008, 02:03 PM   #5
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Ok. I'll make one.......just a sec.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #6
megsy55
Webkinz :)

SockMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

i want to enter

---------- SockMonkey added 341 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by SockMonkey; 02-13-2008 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SockMonkey is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
Gifted

Woo hoo!!!

Thank you SockMonkey

I'll PM you to make arrangements to get your Very Berry Valentine Brunch to you!
Old 02-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

how is this one?
Attached Images
File Type: bmpV-Day.bmp (260.8 KB, 7 views)
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Closed