Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 02:08 AM   #361
pinkflower789
Webkinz :)

babywooley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Survivor: Season 1

it's fine

i don't really care.............

babywooley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #362
Tracey97

tracey97 is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand why you did that. On survivor the last one picks who goes to the final tribal with them. I also understand how unicornluv chose me. We signed up at almost the same time. I have been playing with that in mind too when I had to vote somone off. We are having lots of storms ande tornados today lots of power outages. I will be checking on the status of the game after the storms pass.
tracey97 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 12:49 PM   #363
Tracey97

I got my computer up and running again. My uncle came down with a new one for me. Now it is off to the bike shop for a new bike. I love uncles.

Did unicornluv win survivor. I never heard. If so congrats!
Old 06-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #364
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

I never really heard either...
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #365
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Sorry guys! Been busy; no winner yet! Will post more soon! Promise!
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 06-17-2008, 06:13 AM   #366
spider1224
Gift Trainee

I'm back! And I would like to tell Babywooley that I am very, very sorry, but it is a game, and we're all here to win, so I'm sorry, but you're on the jury.
Now, here's what we're going to do to wrap up this game! I would like Tracey97 and Unicornluv to post a paragraph or so, telling the jury why you should be the winner of Webkinz Survivor: Season 1. After that, I will PM the jury to vote, AND put up a poll! Ha, you thought it was just the jury! The winner of the poll will recieve two additional jury votes, so get crackin'!
Old 06-17-2008, 09:22 AM   #367
Tracey97

Alright, here goes! Remember this is a game. Okay I think I should be the Winner of WI survivor 1 because I did well at challenges and I also had my answers in rather quickly. It was a hard game for me as my team kept losing the challenges and we had to go to council all the time. I am the last one from my team. I was very happy that the otherteam played like me and did not vote me out right away because I was the only one left. I made it through the merge and all the challenges as the only :chi:. I played fair and only voted out those who either never answered or who had answered last. I learned a lot about webkinz and webkinz insider that I know I would not have learned on my own. Good luck to Unicornluv and to the jury. Thank you. Tracey97
Old 06-19-2008, 05:14 PM   #368

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

Hi! We are back from our family vacation! Here is my answer: I think I should be the winner of WI Survivor 1 because I played the game fairly and positively. I helped my original team by answering all but 1 of the team challenges (I had computer problems), and I won a contest for an immunity idol. I also followed clues to try to win another immunity idol (I did not win that one), and learned a lot about the WI website in the process. At tribal council, I voted off people who did not answer the challenges or did not answer completely. I also learned a lot about Webkinz and had a fun time playing the game. Tracey97 has been a great competitor, and I wish us both the best! I look forward to the poll!!
Old 06-20-2008, 06:04 AM   #369
spider1224
Gift Trainee

Thank you for both answering; I will PM the jury.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #370
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

Good luck both of you!
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Closed