Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
what i most liked about this is that YOU were always fair, and shellshell always gave me a chance when i didnt answer the challenges. also, i liked how you always made up challenges that everyone should know, and not straying away from webkinz questions to something like.......soccer.
2. you could have them make you a survivor avie or siggy, or you could do a room contest with the most rare items in webkinz and retired webkinz in the room. this one is my favorite. give the people 5 days to send you all of their webkinz psfs that are retired! so if they have, a yellow lab, a basset hound, a gorilla, or a grey and white cat, they have to send you their psf
---------- babywooley added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------
i ended 5 days ago!!!!!
Last edited by babywooley; 05-24-2008 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1. I liked the game because I learned a lot of new things about webkinz. I also had a great time learning about everyone. Having to go to the webkinz world or webkinzinsider for answers was fun. You always gave everyone a chance to answer and if they did not you let us know so we could pm them.
2. I would love to have a contest on designing a room. You just write in the things you would want and prices this way if you don't have the items you can still design your room. I also think that maybe having a clothing contest with the cutest outfit on your pet.
Good luck to all and I cannot wait to see what everyone else has.
First, sorry for the confusion. I misunderstood and thought that Survivor 1 was over. I'm glad I checked back! Here are my answers to the final challenge:
1. I liked that you made us find information about Webkinz. I learned things I didn't know about Webkinz, but also how to navigate the WI site. I also liked that you gave plenty of time to answer the challenge/immunity, so that it was fair regardless of what time zone the players live in. I also liked that everyone played fair and had fun! (I don't like the back-biting you find on reality shows.)
2. I think it would be neat to have the contestants design a room, maybe with a specific budget (say 500 - 100 KC). You could put a limit on how many PSFs and/or rare items can be in the room so that it would be fair to both those who've been on Webkinz for awhile and those who are new. Another challenge would be to do more of the navigational-type challenges on the WI site like you did using the silly story with Strawberry Shortcake, etc. Maybe they would have to find information on different threads like the trecipe threads or Arte's gem hunt threads. Learning to navigate the WI site would also help contestants learn more about WI and Webkinz!
*Good luck to all! I finished teaching for the summer!! It was a great year; I enjoyed teaching my 8th graders and will miss all of them very much! Everyone have a great summer!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.