Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Webkinz Survivor: Season 1 (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/webkinz-survivor-season-1-a-255616/)

awspeidel03-23-2008 11:22 AM

Webkinz Survivor: Season 1

All righty people, I'm running a Webkinz Survivor! This is a serious contest; don't be stupid about things. Here are the rules:

First 16 users to post get to compete; noone else is allowed to post in this thread

The challenges consist of trivia questions. The tribe that has all its members answer first wins the challenge for reward/immunity

More details will come soon.

---------- awspeidel added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

OOPS! I forgot prizes!
1st place: 2 PSFs of beagle, husky, golden retriver, and B&W cat plus recipe food

2nd place: 2 recipe foods

3rd place: 1 recipe food

It's the Finale! Here are the arguments for the benefit of the Jury.

Tracey97:

Alright, here goes! Remember this is a game. Okay I think I should be the Winner of WI survivor 1 because I did well at challenges and I also had my answers in rather quickly. It was a hard game for me as my team kept losing the challenges and we had to go to council all the time. I am the last one from my team. I was very happy that the otherteam played like me and did not vote me out right away because I was the only one left. I made it through the merge and all the challenges as the only :chi:. I played fair and only voted out those who either never answered or who had answered last. I learned a lot about webkinz and webkinz insider that I know I would not have learned on my own. Good luck to Unicornluv and to the jury. Thank you. Tracey97

Unicornluv:

Hi! We are back from our family vacation! Here is my answer: I think I should be the winner of WI Survivor 1 because I played the game fairly and positively. I helped my original team :beagle: by answering all but 1 of the team challenges (I had computer problems), and I won a contest for an immunity idol. I also followed clues to try to win another immunity idol (I did not win that one), and learned a lot about the WI website in the process. At tribal council, I voted off people who did not answer the challenges or did not answer completely. I also learned a lot about Webkinz and had a fun time playing the game. Tracey97 has been a great competitor, and I wish us both the best! I look forward to the poll!!

Unicornluv03-23-2008 11:28 AM

Re: Webkinz Survivor: Season 1

I'll play! It sounds like fun! Happy Easter!

tracey9703-23-2008 11:28 AM

That sounds like fun. I would love to see all the games and challenges

awspeidel03-23-2008 11:32 AM

OK we have 2: tracey97 & Unicornluv. Once we have all 16 I'll divide you into tribes! Come on people!

aquakatie03-23-2008 11:34 AM

I`ll join i t sounds like of fun

awspeidel03-23-2008 11:36 AM

Yay! Three! Once you guys have tribes, be sure to add the picture of the animal to your signature + the word SurvivorWW so it looks like this:

SurvivorWW(picture here)

motionpotion03-23-2008 11:41 AM

I want to join. Sounds fun!

webkinzluver10103-23-2008 11:43 AM

I love Survivor! Count me in! :)

sassykinz03-23-2008 11:44 AM

me !!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tessastargirl103-23-2008 11:45 AM