Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Catalina I can try to explain how to post rooms. Here Ill try.
1. Login to Webkinz and go to the room you want to enter.
2. If you have paint or photobucket or anything like that,(If you dont you cant try using a friends computer that does have one of those),and open it.
3. Press Screen Print or Sys Rq while in the webkinz room you want to take the pic of.
4. Open the paint type thing again and use PASTE usually found by going unde EDIT or Right Clicking.
5. Your Pic should come up now. Save it on Save As... But try to make it a JPEG or BITMAP, tehse are almost guarunteed to upload on WI.
6. Now go to the WI thread that you want to post it on. Now scroll to the bottom at the quick reply part and click go advanced.
7. Now type your message and scroll down until you find a button that says manage attachements. Click it.
8.Now press Browse, find your pic, (this is different depending on where you saved it), Click your pic and the window for browse should close.
9.Now in one of the text next to a browse button the name of your pic should appear.
10.Now press upload and wait for a while. When its done, It should either say your pic name in a rectangle like thing if it worked or say its too big at the top.
11. If its to big, try saving as a different Document EXAMPLE: If a JPEG was too big try saving it as a BITMAP. If its not too big just go to the top of the mangae attachments box, and on the top right corner, INSIDE, press Close this window.
12. Now Post and your pic should show.
You could always just invite a friend from WI over to your WW house and have them take the pic and have them post it for you. I hope this helps.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.