Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 03:43 PM   #1
jet3461

Default Webkinz Store! Ends Easter Sunday!

Okay, what you do , is you make a webkinz store. It can sell anything!! Here are the rules:

!. It has to have AT LEAST one manager, and two customers. If you don't have 3 Webkinz, then I can make an exception...

@. There has to be a webkinz sitting on a CHAIR!

#. Plz don't use other ppl's rooms!

$. No whining

%. That is all.

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- jet3461 added 8 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Awww, come on ppl! I thought it was a good idea!!!!!

Last edited by jet3461; 03-17-2008 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Store! Ends Easter Sunday!

Thats a great Idea. Can I enter a resteruant???
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
jet3461

yess, you may!i will post my pet store in a min. for an example. th eprizes are surprises!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
musketeer1994

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

This is such a cute idea!!I will def. enter later!!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
jet3461

Okay! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=248036

that is the link to an example i made!

---------- jet3461 added 57 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

come on ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jet3461; 03-17-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #6
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Can I enter a Day-Care Ceneter Also?
Old 03-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
catalina12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't figure out how 2 enter rooms so i guess i can't enter but great idea. ( i don't do photobucket or any of those things)
Old 03-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #8
Platypus2341

platypus2341 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.gaiaonline.com
Old 03-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #9
I♥PeteTownshend and

Catalina I can try to explain how to post rooms. Here Ill try.

1. Login to Webkinz and go to the room you want to enter.
2. If you have paint or photobucket or anything like that,(If you dont you cant try using a friends computer that does have one of those),and open it.
3. Press Screen Print or Sys Rq while in the webkinz room you want to take the pic of.
4. Open the paint type thing again and use PASTE usually found by going unde EDIT or Right Clicking.
5. Your Pic should come up now. Save it on Save As... But try to make it a JPEG or BITMAP, tehse are almost guarunteed to upload on WI.
6. Now go to the WI thread that you want to post it on. Now scroll to the bottom at the quick reply part and click go advanced.
7. Now type your message and scroll down until you find a button that says manage attachements. Click it.
8.Now press Browse, find your pic, (this is different depending on where you saved it), Click your pic and the window for browse should close.
9.Now in one of the text next to a browse button the name of your pic should appear.
10.Now press upload and wait for a while. When its done, It should either say your pic name in a rectangle like thing if it worked or say its too big at the top.
11. If its to big, try saving as a different Document EXAMPLE: If a JPEG was too big try saving it as a BITMAP. If its not too big just go to the top of the mangae attachments box, and on the top right corner, INSIDE, press Close this window.
12. Now Post and your pic should show.

You could always just invite a friend from WI over to your WW house and have them take the pic and have them post it for you. I hope this helps.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #10
jet3461

anyone?? ???

---------- jet3461 added 85 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

come on pplz!

Last edited by jet3461; 03-18-2008 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed