Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #91
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Scavenger Hunt Season ONEE :] THIS CONTEST IS OFFICALLY FULL! :] CLUE : Carver the Caramel Lionn.

ok! Hopefully they find out the culprit! x] jk

for some reason i just wanna shout it out loud on a post! But i WONT do it. lol
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #92
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Scavenger Hunt Season ONEE :] THIS CONTEST IS OFFICALLY FULL! :] CLUE : Carver the Caramel Lionn.

Haha. Judging is laterr :] I have homework right now.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #93
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

ok! *10 letter rule *
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #94
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Hola, hola, hola Welcome to the first panel of SCAVENGER HUNT !

The correct answer for this round was...MAGENTA THE PINK GOOGLE

:pg:

Our person that came in first was...

Spoiler: show
GANZROCK!

Second was...

ELEPHANT!

Third being...

RACCOON (CAN NO LONGER COMPETE THOUGH) SO HE IS ELIMINATED!

Fourth...

LJFYLE!

Fifth place happened to be buddy...

SPONGEBOBROCKSNY!

Sixth...

2COOL4U107!

Seventh place was...

DOXXIESNOW!

Eighth...bumbadadumm...

WRITERGIRL7!

Ninth, another great buddy...

WIKYLO!

Tenth place goes to...

ICEBROWNIE!

Eleventh person placing is...

RATTYJOL!

NOW WE HAVE THE PEOPLE THAT GOT IT WRONG :

Twelfth is...

TEXASGIRL8!

with the wrong answer of...

JUSTICE!

Thirteenth happens to go to...

TRAPPERSKID!

with the wrong answer...

BLOSSOM!

* WE ALSO HAD TWO PEOPLE NOT POST, THEY WERE ZOEYCHLOE AND QUEENOFBLOSOMES *

BOTH OF THEM ARE ELIMINATED ALONG WITH RACCOON.

The next round is...

what do these products have in common as in from what company are they manufactured ?

There are seven clues. BE SURE TO LOOK IN ALL OF THE PLACES POSSIBLE.

I will go ahead and give you one clue...it is...

DIET COKE!

If you have any questions, then please PM me. If you are positive in your guess, and havent found all of the clues, then you can go ahead an PM it to me, but you cant change answers!

Thanks.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 09-17-2008 at 08:25 PM..
Old 09-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #95
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Scavenger Hunt Season ONEE :] THIS CONTEST IS OFFICALLY FULL! :] CLUE : Fresca.

'k i'm on it!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 07:43 PM   #96
Save Our Planet!

Default Re: Webkinz Scavenger Hunt Season ONEE :] THIS CONTEST IS OFFICALLY FULL! :] CLUE : Fresca.

so we PM you the guess in which What They All Have In Common? or we PM u which one is missing?
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-17-2008, 07:59 PM   #97
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I already know I think. After I saw one, I knew. But I will double check....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:02 PM   #98
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

i sent it!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #99
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Sent my answer! Good luck everyone!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #100
I Hate Hackers!

Great, everybody!
Closed