Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #81
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!!

tada! I am done with Chelle's outfit! She is sporting a Punkish look but in bright colors. A green hoodie and some simple accessories give this pooch and style all her own!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Though Most retreivers are sporting a different style, Chelle likes being unique. her own style is one of a kind. Just like her. And me

PS: The reason that Chelle doesn't have hair is beacsue I think she looks better without it. But technecally fur is hair sooooo.....
Also I don't have makeup beacsue I don't believe in make up. It is just my opinion. So just know I will not be using makeup in thsi competition unless I need to.

Last edited by Meerkat97; 08-06-2008 at 10:52 PM..
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #82
my friends say im
Gifted

cutiepiekitty123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!!

its what all the monkey are wearing

cutiepiekitty123 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #83
LionLover3000

great job everybody.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #84
I ♥ Photograph

ho hum.....
Old 08-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #85
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks yall!!!

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

4 more peeps have to post pics!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 08-06-2008 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #86
LionLover3000

*sigh* are they on?
Old 08-06-2008, 08:50 PM   #87
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I am posting my picture right now! Lolz!

Here ya are! It took forever, sorry. And I'm sure I am a pixel off in a few places... But I hope ya like it!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I have to go, I'll be back at 9:25pm!
I already posted, in case you didn't see....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #88
LionLover3000

hello??????
Old 08-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #89
I ♥ Photograph

ya where is everyone?

---------- Meerkat97 added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

kay I'm tired. I'll check back in the morning. I may be going to my friend'd house to work on our jewelry and crafts business tomorrow morning. See y'all later!!!

Last edited by Meerkat97; 08-06-2008 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-07-2008, 07:41 AM   #90
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
Heres my wimsey dragon showing off her stylish wardrobe that so says MY style! I love making these! Good luck everyone!(Not that you guys need it!)

You said there were 4 more people who needed to post theirs so I'm just checking to see that you got mine. If you haven't seen mine it's in the quote!
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*cough* *chokes on tag*, - wm, cheesecakeman's tag!, good luck everyone!, great idea, kaykat31 rocks, ljfyle will win! lol jk, meerkat wuz here!, sea pandas are real!!!, yay! good luck!