Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #1781
kaykat31

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

hurry & reply buttercup!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #1782
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

I can't wait 4 results!!!
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #1783
kaykat31

me too!Hurry wik, post results!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #1784
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ok I will now judge!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #1785
kaykat31

Finally!lolz

---------- kaykat31 added 22 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

It must take a long time to judge, it has already been 20 minutes!

Last edited by kaykat31; 09-28-2008 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #1786
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Yes kay it does. It has to be interesting, especially because it's the finale. But I'm impatient so HURRY UP! lol
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #1787
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

o.O

And It is time for the last judging of Project Runway ='[

So for the last time

Our Judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi!
Pangaea!
Topaz!

Ok So evalz:

(BTW I have a mystery secret opinion that only I, her, lj, and ButterCup know and unless it's already out you are never gonna know! >:}

Ok

Cassie:

All of your work from this season has been great! I love your style and you have a very talented hand but let's see what we have to say about your outfits this round:

Me: I thought the medieval theme was a bit drasticc. But I LOVED Chelle's outfit! All of your others were just kinda ok. I really wished you had done hair. I really would have enhanced your looks but Otherwise they were good. I didn't like Estelle as a knight though...

Opinion 2: I like the creativity, but it wasn't very fashionable. Also, Estelle is a girl and girls don't tend to be knights. But I still LOVE it!

<><><><><>

Daffodil:

Your sense of execution and always finding something to improve on made you one of our greatest! But let's see into this round!:

Me: I thought you went a little drastic with themes too...(by what I meant by cohesiveness was that by some idea they relate. That meant something like Inspired by older fashion.) But I thought for the most part you did Outstanding! But the only thing was that I hated the outfit on your dolphin. I kind of looked a little unfinished and unpolished. I LOVED KYRSTIN'S HAIR! She looked like Victoria Beckham as a webkinz! xDDD

Opinion 2: I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! The outfits were great, I loved the theme, the background blew me away! Wm did wonderfully! The hair looked awesome, I cannot believe that was the first time you did it.

Princess Hearts:

Your sense of style has enchanted us since the beginning and you've evolved into the great designer you are today! but what about this round?:

Me: I simply loved all of your outfits and I found nothing wrong with them! You had a great line! But the only thing I could critique was Jylle's hair. I think you could havew went more fancy and it kind of downed her look. But otherwise GREAT JOB!!!

Opinion 2: Well, I liked the different style dresses. Clyde looked amazing! But I felt like it needed more something. But I love it! Especially Koko, koalas are hard to draw on but she looks wonderful!

<><><><><>

and

finally,

Princess Hearts:

Your sense of style has enchanted us since the beginning and you've evolved into the great designer you are today! but what about this round?:

Me: I simply loved all of your outfits and I found nothing wrong with them! You had a great line! But the only thing I could critique was Jylle's hair. I think you could havew went more fancy and it kind of downed her look. But otherwise GREAT JOB!!!

Opinion 2: Well, I liked the different style dresses. Clyde looked amazing! But I felt like it needed more something. But I love it! Especially Koko, koalas are hard to draw on but she looks wonderful!

Ok so here's how it worked.

My score counted 3 times and my second opinion's only counted as 2.

Ok third place on this season of Project Runway is...

Spoiler: show
Cassie

Congratulations! You may not have won but know it was extremely hard to decide!

Ok so Our two left

Daffodil and Princess Hearts...

What is funny is that you both thought that you would lose! xD

Look where you are now!

FINAL TWO!

Ok and our winner is...

Spoiler: show
Daffodil!

Congratulations!

Look on the front to see your prizes!

add

wikylo

to your WW Kinzchat phone

and tell me the [said # on front page] psfs you want!

Ok guys! Next season will be posted as soon as I get done with my hw! xD

Old 09-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #1788
kaykat31

Ha, I told you wm would win!lolz!Now hurry & make next season wik!

---------- kaykat31 added 15 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Can you please let me know when you post the next project runway?

Last edited by kaykat31; 09-28-2008 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #1789
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

eh i should have known. i never win anything.. sigh. congrats wm. I'l enter next season wikylo. Not that I'll win.
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:37 PM   #1790
kaykat31

View Post Originally Posted by Meerkat97
eh i should have known. i never win anything.. sigh. congrats wm. I'l enter next season wikylo. Not that I'll win.
hey, cheer up!You still did amazing, atleast you got this far, alot of people didnt!
Closed

Tags
*cough* *chokes on tag*, - wm, cheesecakeman's tag!, good luck everyone!, great idea, kaykat31 rocks, ljfyle will win! lol jk, meerkat wuz here!, sea pandas are real!!!, yay! good luck!