Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 06:33 PM   #1291
kaykat31

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

I get offered to do those but, I dont because of protecting my rep & cheer is alot of work!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #1292
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

kay.... at MY school I am the brainy little viola player! lol! i do really good in school and am the youngest person in my school's advanced orchestra! Well, my friend is a really good violin player! We are teased but we don't care!!! We are 2 of the 3 kids who got a perfect score on a MAJOR music playing test! The other person was our age too. but she is a little older. she is a cellist! But ya. I am good. not to be braggy of course................
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #1293
kaykat31

I dont take orchestra or band!I'm a straight A+ student though & the smartest & cutest & most popular person in my school!Not to brag!
Old 09-20-2008, 07:30 PM   #1294
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

ya I am a strait A plus student too! I am really good at viola! like awsome! And that iz cool ur a cheerleader! I am sooo umcoordinated I could never be a cheerleader! lol! but my neighbor was captain of the cheer squad last year. My OTHER friend takes percussion in band. She plays the bells (which are NOT like jingley bells) they are litttle xylophone like thingys! adn we walk to and from school everyday so it gets tiring carrying a viola case and then she pull sher bells on a suitcase kinda thingy.

---------- Meerkat97 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Oh and in case u haven't figured it out I am not exactly popular! ppl cal us ochestra kids "orch ****s"

---------- Meerkat97 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

omg! i didn't use a bad word did I? I'll just say it is a synonym to nerd and ryhmes woth orch

Last edited by Meerkat97; 09-20-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #1295
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Let's see, I'm the tall, skinny girl who everyone either

-hates me an teases me out loud in front of my face, lol
-I'm just 'there' they don't hate me, don't like me either.
-They're cool with me, but tease me in private

People tease me because I don't watch disney channel, I actually watch the news and politics, CMT, HGTV, Food network, istory channel, etc.

I read like 5 hours every day sometimes.....most people hardly read and they think I'm physco because I didn't join band because I'd rather stay home and work on my novels and read.

I have like 5 or 6 friends who don't make fun and stuff.

And yeah I liked this guy Zach like 4 years ago and he liked the popular girl for 2 days, then realised she was a brat and then we started being friends, and we still are. I still like him too. I think we both like eachother but we don't admit it. He's the popular guy who everyone likes. lol

I have an odd life, I should write a novel about it...if I ever finish the one I'm working on.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

It considered it a bad word because they don't want people calling eachother that.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-20-2008 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #1296
kaykat31

I'm short & skinny & so is my twin sis but, our older sister is like super tall!I'm 57 pounds & 4'6" & I'm in middle school
Old 09-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #1297
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

As long as we are talking about our lives I'll talk about mine!

I am a straight A student and I am pretty smart. I always finish first at math in my class so everyone thinks I'm crazy (In a good way). I also LOVE to read and read at lest an hour at home usually. I hate sports except gymnastics 'cause it's coolio! And I am crazy very much so, but I have tons of friends! And yes I do admit I have a crush on a boy. It's weird hes really sporty and I'm the exact opposite, he also does't like school but I love it! We are a lot different except for the fact we are both funny!

---------- webkinzmania44 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Also I have short brown hair and blue eyes!

---------- webkinzmania44 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Also everyone thinks I'm crazy 'cause I like ISTEP (Big huge test with 8 sections) And everyone else is scared of it or hates it!

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 09-20-2008 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #1298
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Oh yeah, I get good grades and HATE sports unless I'm watching football on TV lol and I have short honey colored hair and blue eyes!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Your life sounds coolio, webkinzmania! I am definately writing a novel about my life....and my name in the story will be... Charlotte, instead of Grace (my name). I've always liked that name.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-20-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #1299
kaykat31

I have brown hair to my sholders & green eyes!I love sports except sometimes I'm a girly girl too!I have a crush on 4 guys but, I think my friend told one yesterday & I'm friends with him & today at the football game he wouldnt wave at me!My name is Kaycee & my twin sisters name is Kendell & my older sisters name is Kylie & my younger brothers name is Garrett!I have 2 friends that are twins, Katlyn & Kelsie and Daria(who has a twin bro named Derek that I have a crush on)
Old 09-20-2008, 07:57 PM   #1300
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

My life isn't great all the time though,... I fight with my sister a ton and I have lots of problems, but God and Jesus are good to me and I am blessed from him. Do you guys beleive in God and Jesus?
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*cough* *chokes on tag*, - wm, cheesecakeman's tag!, good luck everyone!, great idea, kaykat31 rocks, ljfyle will win! lol jk, meerkat wuz here!, sea pandas are real!!!, yay! good luck!