Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #1161
kaykat31

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

i was being sarcastic!We have 10 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms,living room,dining room,den, kitchen, gameroom,play room, computer room,sauna & an indoor pool!Then, we walk outside & we have a arena for horseback-riding,barn,deck, fireplace,pool,waterslide,trampoline, 3 acres of pasture space & 1 acre of woods

Last edited by kaykat31; 09-14-2008 at 08:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #1162
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

indoor pool. SWEET!

when u say 10 bedrooms, like 10 rooms where there ARE beds? or 10 rooms that CAN have 10 beds in it.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #1163
kaykat31

It is for my twin sis, she swims.8 have beds & 2 are pet rooms!We also have a gym/yoga room & laundry room
Old 09-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #1164
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

we have 2 living rooms, a laundry room, 2 garages (1 is bigger than our house), 5 BEDrooms, play room, 3 freezers/fridges, a field for sports/other things, 7 tv's, a trampoline, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, 3 dirtbikes, a fourwheeler, 4 bathrooms, 4 cars and trucks.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #1165
kaykat31

yeah, we have a tennis court too, I sort of forgot!Then for my bro we have a dirtbike track & a bunch of that stuff!We have 12 cars/truck/suv's & only my parents can drive!And we a soccer field & a baseball field!let me walk outside real quick
Old 09-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #1166
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wow. LOL I like being middle class. Seems too confusing to be rich, and it wouldn't be fun if you could have everything that you wanted. We have a house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a front porch and back porch and 2 cars. And a backyard and something nobody else has...A HAUNTED ATTIC!

I just enjoy life's simple things like the moon dancing amongst the rose bushes, and the stars creeping out into the night sky, and the early morning sunrise that awakens the morning glories and kisses the petals of the mums in the flower bed.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #1167
kaykat31

We are building another arena for horseback riding & a gym strictly for cheerleading!Then, we have a putt-putt course
Old 09-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #1168
Save Our Planet!

whoa! Invite me to ur house! Itd only be like a 6 or 7 hour drive! hehe
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #1169
kaykat31

lolz!Here are the pets we have, 5 horses,2 cats,2 dogs & 2 crabs!How big is your closet, I have a walk in closet & it has a runway

---------- kaykat31 added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Now I see why my friends always want to come to my house!

Last edited by kaykat31; 09-14-2008 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #1170
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Oh yeah? Well my closet has a door and a really old tv that is 6 inches by 6 inches in it. It is like 8 square feet! BEAT THAT!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*cough* *chokes on tag*, - wm, cheesecakeman's tag!, good luck everyone!, great idea, kaykat31 rocks, ljfyle will win! lol jk, meerkat wuz here!, sea pandas are real!!!, yay! good luck!