Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #1121
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

Thanks! i just typed in the google searchbar "cat avvies" and viola! I LOVE cats! And meerkats of course. but i can never find a cool meerkat avatar, so ussually cats are in my avvie. (meerkats=my fav animal, cats=second fav)

---------- Meerkat97 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I'm gonna make a cool matching siggie!

Last edited by Meerkat97; 09-14-2008 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 03:20 PM   #1122
kaykat31

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

My aunt fosters cats, she has 74!lolz, it is true!Plus, she lives in a 1 bedroom aparment
Old 09-14-2008, 03:22 PM   #1123

kimandky is on a distinguished road

can you guys plez check out my click click here if you want to guess a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kimandky is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #1124
I ♥ Photograph

um there isn't a link or anywhere to click on and you are posting fluff in our contest. not to sound rude but it is agains WI regulation to do that.

---------- Meerkat97 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

like my siggie guys?

Last edited by Meerkat97; 09-14-2008 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #1125
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

i do! they eyes look like Sapphires & Emeralds...♥
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #1126
kaykat31

Guess what , guess what, guess what?I might get another horsey horsey horsey!!!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #1127
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

my 7 year old sis wants a horse!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #1128
kaykat31

I already have a horse, his name is George & his pic is in my profile!I used to have a miniture horse, donkey & horse but, then we sold the miniture pony & donkey when I was 7 & the horse passed away when I was 5 but, then when I turned 8 I got George!Now, i'm about to start jumping & George doesnt jump so, my parents might adopt me a jumping horse!
Old 09-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #1129
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

That's nice..We are having realy striong inds right now and my computer is beng tarded so this is EDITED NO I DONT LIVW IN TX I LIVE IN OH! lol don't be scared or worried fer me. POOBAH!

please do not try to get around the cencored words. there is a reason they are not allowed to be used. MommaB
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #1130
I ♥ Photograph

View Post Originally Posted by kaykat31
I already have a horse, his name is George & his pic is in my profile!I used to have a miniture horse, donkey & horse but, then we sold the miniture pony & donkey when I was 7 & the horse passed away when I was 5 but, then when I turned 8 I got George!Now, i'm about to start jumping & George doesnt jump so, my parents might adopt me a jumping horse!

Awww! You are so lucky! I want a horse sooo badly! But my family doesn't have enough time or money. I DO ride though. I know someone who owns a horse! Her horse's name is Leo. His show name is Leonardo daVinci. But he is a really mean horse. they are gonna sell him.
:clyde::abn:
Closed

Tags
*cough* *chokes on tag*, - wm, cheesecakeman's tag!, good luck everyone!, great idea, kaykat31 rocks, ljfyle will win! lol jk, meerkat wuz here!, sea pandas are real!!!, yay! good luck!