Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #1061
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

Oh geez. I shant take part in this discussion, simply because I have failed to relate to such a feeling. I don't favor celebrities in many ways at all....I like to think about my life and stuff, rather think about people who live a long ways away that I don't know in person.

Anyways....I don't have a favorite song. Some people annoy me with disney channel. Most people do. I don't like disney channel. While most watch 'hannah montanna' I watch news and speeches by polotitians, HGTV shows, (I would watch food network, but it's too staticky because AT and t has problems. lol), discovery channel, history channel, or, Dallas Cowboys football games. I find it amusing people's opinions on the senators. Ha. =D

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

As you can guess, I'm often called a 'freako' just because I didn't do this extra curricular activity with the majority because
a) I don't to do it
b) I won't have time to snoop around my attic, write, and read as much as I want. I read 5 hours on Sunday...5 HOURS! I do stuff like that alot.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Now, there's like no good books to read anymore. LOL.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-08-2008 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #1062
kaykat31

Default Re: Webkinz Project Runway!!! Season 1!!! Come test your Designing Skillz!!! No more spots...COME BACK NEXT SASON!(^o^)_v

Read Secrets of My Hollywood Life Byu Jen Calonita or I'd tell you I love you but, then I'd have to k.ill you By Ally Carter.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm under 13 so, yeah!Football doesnt interest me at all but, I'm still a cheerleader
Old 09-08-2008, 09:26 PM   #1063
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I only watch it when my dad doesn't have it blasting so loud it's practically a sports bar in my house. LOL.

Cool I might just take a a look at those!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

LOL, A book at one's reading level should take them approximately 2 weeks....a book at my level would have to be like 3,000 pages! So b=not going to happen. xD

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-08-2008 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #1064
kaykat31

Do you have lexile levels, mine is 1,835 , the highest in my class!I just read those for fun
Old 09-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #1065
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

umm...I read at at a college level! xD and I made a perfect score on my states standardized math test and like creamed all the kids from other middle schools at academic bowl! That's right tex! I'm well rounded in academics and miscellaneous knowledge!!! xD
Old 09-09-2008, 06:52 AM   #1066
Gift Guru

Hey you're actually on, Wik! So... what was I going to say.....ummm,.......POOBAH! I was going to say............ I forget. lol
Old 09-09-2008, 08:54 AM   #1067
jet3461
Webkinz :)

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
It's not nice for them to make fun of her...but they are entitled to their own opinion...of course 7 things is ok but i really don't like the jo bros... all my friends that don't go to my school do but me and my other friends are more indie/screamo/emo/techno/electronica xD

my favorite song right now is

MIA- paper planes! xD

♪I fly lik paper get high like planes! xDDD

Yall need to listen to it! I think it sounds so weird that it is good! xDDD
Um... It IS so weird it is good.

XDDD

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Oh geez. I shant take part in this discussion, simply because I have failed to relate to such a feeling. I don't favor celebrities in many ways at all....I like to think about my life and stuff, rather think about people who live a long ways away that I don't know in person.

Anyways....I don't have a favorite song. Some people annoy me with disney channel. Most people do. I don't like disney channel. While most watch 'hannah montanna' I watch news and speeches by polotitians, HGTV shows, (I would watch food network, but it's too staticky because AT and t has problems. lol), discovery channel, history channel, or, Dallas Cowboys football games. I find it amusing people's opinions on the senators. Ha. =D

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

As you can guess, I'm often called a 'freako' just because I didn't do this extra curricular activity with the majority because
a) I don't to do it
b) I won't have time to snoop around my attic, write, and read as much as I want. I read 5 hours on Sunday...5 HOURS! I do stuff like that alot.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Now, there's like no good books to read anymore. LOL.
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥<3<3♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Food Network!!! XD Seriously! XD

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
umm...I read at at a college level! xD and I made a perfect score on my states standardized math test and like creamed all the kids from other middle schools at academic bowl! That's right tex! I'm well rounded in academics and miscellaneous knowledge!!! xD
I read at college lever and scored perfect on EVERYTHING in my SAT's and in Scholars' Bowl I eat teams for Breakfast!! or Lunch! or Dinner! It depends on what time the tournament is.

XD
Elephant is offline Male
Old 09-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #1068
kaykat31

View Post Originally Posted by kaykat31
Do you have lexile levels, mine is 1,835 , the highest in my class!I just read those for fun
I'm the only kid in algebra in my school. I've made 100%'s on my last 4 CRT's, I made 100%'s on my first 3 unit tests in math!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #1069
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Ok I have finished my outfit for this round! Every one knows The pilgrims and the Indains (Native americans) started thanksgiving! I have Leanne in a beatiful Indian costume to celebrate the first thanksgiving! Hope everyone likes it!

<a href="src="http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6...contestjt0.png" border="0"
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 09-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #1070
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

I ♥ it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!

---------- ljfyle added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

So did we ever find out who did the "texas is mean" thingy?

Last edited by ljfyle; 09-09-2008 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*cough* *chokes on tag*, - wm, cheesecakeman's tag!, good luck everyone!, great idea, kaykat31 rocks, ljfyle will win! lol jk, meerkat wuz here!, sea pandas are real!!!, yay! good luck!