Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 08:53 AM   #291
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz PROJECT RUNWAY! ~Inspired by the awesome *wikylo!* No Spots left! ONLY 5 LEFT! ~Who will win?!

It's really quite simple if you practice. It comes in handy for graphics especially. You can do like anything on there! Well maybe not anything but a lot of things. And one thing I love about quark, is when you use a freehand tool, it like smoothes out the lines... I feel like 'Quarking' right now but my dad took his laptop to work.... I have the day off of school today. yay! My other BFF Renee, her bday party is today.... I have to pick up Ali so we can goo to the party in like 40 minutes

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I have mastered it, it's way faster than it used to be...haha it used to take me like an hour and now I'm like SHAMWOW in 5 minutes. xD *thinks* okay I'll post when my dad gets home

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-17-2008 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #292
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz PROJECT RUNWAY! ~Inspired by the awesome *wikylo!* No Spots left! ONLY 5 LEFT! ~Who will win?!

I defrently want to use quark. I LOVE adobe but it is just as hard!

---------- webkinzmania44 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Accaully I use paint and adobe but I don't want to show you all my secrets... !

---------- webkinzmania44 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I had a awesome feildtrip to a cool heritidge village! It was very historical and cool!

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 10-17-2008 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 10-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #293
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I went to my friend Renee's party at 11 this morning until 1:30 this afternoon. It was at a park, it was really fun.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #294
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Glad you liked it tex! Sounds great, hope you had fun.

---------- webkinzmania44 added 1218 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

C'mon post people post this rounds entries!

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 10-18-2008 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2008, 06:26 PM   #295
Allison Is
Gifted

WEBKINZRULEZ is on a distinguished road

cant wait for judging!...when is judging? :]
WEBKINZRULEZ is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 05:54 AM   #296
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Still waiting for wik...
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 06:10 AM   #297
Gifted

I wish we could judge... I'll VM wik about it
Old 10-20-2008, 07:05 AM   #298
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I know, I have been waiting for 2 weeks... I think I'll judge maybe...

---------- SwimGirl4Life added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Welcome to round 5 judging! Please welcome the judges!
Lily!!
Ella!!
and Banana!!

Ljfyle - WE LOVED IT! Liberty looked absoloutely gorgeous!! Very nice job!!
TexasGirl8 - Yum!! I loved the cherry pattern! Very great job!! ~I judged the yellow one, but it doesn't really make a difference. =]
Webkinzmania44 - WOW!! AMAZING! WE LOVED IT!!!!!!!
WebkinzRulez - Nice job! I liked the leaf crown!

So our round winner is...
Spoiler: show
webkinzmania44 and ljfyle! Congrats!

And the person elimanted is...
Spoiler: show
Wikylo, with no pic, sorry to see you go!************************

Round 6 is the FINAL round!! This round is a multi-theme round. You must dress one model for a prom theme, favorite color, and as a different webbie. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by SwimGirl4Life; 10-20-2008 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #299
Gift Guru

Wow time flies...I'll miss you wik! I thought he posted.... idk. I will start in like 15 minutes probably!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I want Liberty!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-20-2008 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #300
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

i'm so sory for being late! I totally forgot If I am still in here is my outfit...

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

pvm me if i am still in...

I have had only 5 min on the comp for the past several days and I forgot about this contest yesterday. I hope you understand...

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

immense homework...dad....no comp... etc.

Last edited by wikylo; 10-20-2008 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed