Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 09:02 PM   #281
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz PROJECT RUNWAY! ~Inspired by the awesome *wikylo!* No Spots left! ONLY 5 LEFT! ~Who will win?!

lol, yea! hey tex! i judged my season 3 of WNTM!
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #282
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz PROJECT RUNWAY! ~Inspired by the awesome *wikylo!* No Spots left! ONLY 5 LEFT! ~Who will win?!

Hey! I forget which runway, but you said that you wish you had quark. I wanna show you how difficult it is....

Okay, so let's say I wanna make an outfit on a magical retriever. I go to *****kinz and get a pic, then I go into quark and import it in a picture box.
Click the image to open in full size.

Then I take the free hand box tool Click the image to open in full size. and then zoom in and draw the box the shape of that part of the dress:

Okay well maybe I decide I want it green. I go edit, colors, Click the image to open in full size.
Then it brings up the colors palette. The colors you see are the default ones. I click 'new' and select the color on the wheel, and type in the name of the color:
and click save. Then I change the color of the dress to green. Okay well now I want some white sparkles on the dress. I select the indented cornered box tool:Click the image to open in full size.
and then I make a diamond shape.
I copy and paste as many as needed on the dress:
While I'm at it, I might as well add eyelashes. I take the pin line tool:Click the image to open in full size. and make three lines on the eye. When I click, it makes a little blue dot, and every time I click while having that tool selected, it makes the line segmant longer and connects the odots.

Now I am gonna add blush. I take the CIRCLE tool Click the image to open in full size. and make a circle:
Click the image to open in full size. and go Item modify (or apple+m) and make it transparent with a full circular blend that is pink:
And then I can make a bow by making 2 ovals and a circle and turning them -35 degrees. Then when I am satisfied with my work, I take a screenshot:

And that is how I make an outfit. Still want Quark? xD
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #283
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

NO! >_< Looks complicated! But u make it all seem so easy and FABOO! (My new word) LOL

I like GIMP MUCH better now. LOL
all i do i take a screen shot on *****.kinz, then i go to paint, click paste...get the one i want, click copy

Open up Gimp

Click New and then OK

and then i click Paste

and then i zoom in 800%

and i pick a color (which has the big circle like urs...except different)

then i outline what i want to do

the i click the bucket fill, and make it the color i want....but in Kay's, the pic i made with all the different colors, i used from Gradient, which is REALLY HARD TO DO!

then i outline the dress side by the feet...and in order to make it COMPLETELY identical to the other side...i copy the whole thing.

the i go to Paint again and click Paste, and there is the one so far, i zoom in 8 times, and copy the dress,

go back to GIMP, click paste, then i move the dress around to where i want, flip it horizontally.

then i make it identical, then i go do the hair (which is really hard to do on GIMP)

P.S. Please post on my Runway!

So GIMP is Hard Also!

I dont think any of them are easy
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-17-2008, 03:27 AM   #284
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Since tex took our fave model we are stuck with Alexa

Sorry kaycee!!! "_"

I will start!

We want pomegranates!!! =)

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

scratch that! we want grapefruit! :\

I will try to get it in but I have a soccer game. and since i come home from school to stay with my dad I don't normally see a comp. til 6:30...
No problem! I'll just wait for you to get your pic in and then judging time! I have a feeling this is going to be a very hard round to judge!!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 05:22 AM   #285
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Wow! That looks hard.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 10-17-2008, 06:09 AM   #286
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

I agree, it does look really hard, I love those sparkles though!!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:24 AM   #287
Allison Is
Gifted

WEBKINZRULEZ is on a distinguished road

wait so who sill needs their picture?
WEBKINZRULEZ is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:27 AM   #288
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

I think wik...
Old 10-17-2008, 06:29 AM   #289
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

I am happy to see you wik! Glad you made it!
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 10-17-2008, 06:36 AM   #290
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

Can't wait, i know his will be good! I'm going to start judging everyone else on a word doc. while we wait for him. =] i have to make mine for his project runway too...
Closed