Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Webkinz PSF Drawing! Easy all you have to do enter something halloweenie! like a room or an outfit! drawing today at 5:30!

This is a Drawing for a PSF!
I have the porcupine, and the rottweiler and many more!

All you have to do is post a Halloween room or an outfit and then we will have a drawing! The drawing will be today!

Here r the contestants!:

zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
Call me Shelley (:
Webkinz :)

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz PSF Drawing! Easy all you have to do enter something halloweenie! like a room or an outfit! drawing today at 5:30!

I would join but my laptop does not let me do what you are supposed to to take a pic of the screen sorry.=p
green skater is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz PSF Drawing! Easy all you have to do enter something halloweenie! like a room or an outfit! drawing today at 5:30!

oh ok but i'll enter you in the drawing for posting!

there will be a winner in three groups:

the ones that cant post

halloween room

halloween outfit
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #4
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Lol my silly laptop cant post either. sorry! lol
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #5

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

With WW down you may have to extend the deadline for your contest
lashes is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #6

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
Here is my Halloween room Luna is having a party
Old 10-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #7
Call me Shelley (:

OMG I FIGURED OUT HOW TO!!! *california there should be a button 3 spaces left of the space bar that has a box that has fn in the box hold that down and press insert then do the rest of the steps!!* I AM SO SMART!! ILL POST IN A SEC.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #8
Call me Shelley (:

okay here it is!! sorry its an attachment!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgyayyyyyyyyyy.jpg (89.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #9
Call me Shelley (:

sorry its nothing big thats all I got =p
Closed