Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #71
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WEBKINZ next top SUPERMODEL season 1!!! no more entries please but feel free to watch!!!!!!!!!!! if u didnt post a pic post one now so i can judge!!!!!

i guess so....
i wish people wouldnt do this...
sory i havent been on wi much but i have this hugeee summer reading assignment i have to finish and i go back to school august 18......so im really stressed right now
ok wel for the "final round"...
dress your pet for an event in the olympics!! you may pick any olympic sport you want! please post pics now!!
and since yall 2 are the only ones who actually stayed the whole time (grrr to everyone else!) you will get a bonus prize!!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #72
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WEBKINZ next top SUPERMODEL season 1!!! no more entries please but feel free to watch!!!!!!!!!!! if u didnt post a pic post one now so i can judge!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
i guess so....
i wish people wouldnt do this...
sory i havent been on wi much but i have this hugeee summer reading assignment i have to finish and i go back to school august 18......so im really stressed right now
ok wel for the "final round"...
dress your pet for an event in the olympics!! you may pick any olympic sport you want! please post pics now!!
and since yall 2 are the only ones who actually stayed the whole time (grrr to everyone else!) you will get a bonus prize!!!
Cool! Sorry about being so stressed. I'll get my pic in soon, sound's cool!

---------- SwimGirl4Life added 18 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Since, I love to swim going to do swimming! Okay, here's snowflake waiting for her event!
Click the image to open in full size.
She's wearing her swimsuit and then some pants ontop of her swimsuit because she doesn't want to be cold. And then she's wearing flip-flops so she can take them off fast if she's late for her event.
And here's snowflake behind the block, about to swim!
She's a nervous wreck right now, because it her first time in the olympics, but she's wearing her lucky swimsuit and favorite goggles and is confident she'll win!

Oh, and i'll be on vacay from tomorrow evening, so i may not be on WI.

Last edited by SwimGirl4Life; 08-08-2008 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:25 PM   #73
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

ok thanks 4 posting!!! good job!!! and good luck to Snowflake, i hope she wins a gold medal!! =)
Old 08-16-2008, 02:12 AM   #74
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

I'm going to leave a pm on sea magic's profile...
Old 08-16-2008, 08:10 AM   #75
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

nice job snowflake! sorry, i didn't know this thread was still open. actually, i also searched it yesterday believe it or not, and i couldn't find it. but star will be a track runner. here is star before her track meet, wearing a sweatshirt and comfy cargo pants to relax before she runs, early in the morning. she is supposed to be wearing cool sports shades in these pics i forgot to put them in and its really a pain to take more pics, upload them, etc., and waste kc, so can you please look at the first pics like star is wearing cool sport shades? thanks.

and here she is after she won the gold medal (blue ribbon). she has the jean jacket because it is sleeveless, so it makes he sweat less and run faster, and the white pants are specially tailored tight fitting pants. they are white so they reflect the sun (which is up and hot by then), and make star sweat less and run faster.

---------- sea magic added 75 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

cmon kkaitlin judge!

Last edited by sea magic; 08-16-2008 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sea magic is offline Male
Old 08-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #76
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

Great job! Can't wait for judging! Good luck.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:43 AM   #77
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

judging right now!!! thanks 4 posting!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #78
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sooooooooooo who won???
Old 08-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #79
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

soooooo. who won?
Old 08-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #80
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

hey everyone
I'm EXTREMELY SORRY I forgot to post the results. I've been really busy with school and stuff and with those hurricanes out in the gulf my family is preparing for evacuees to come stay with us (my family lives on the gulf coast, we moved inland so when theres hurricanes people come to our house) so please forgive me...you probably think I'm the worst host on WI because I feel as if I haven't made as good of a contest as I could have. Well time for the results

SwimGirl4Life - I love how you chose a swimming theme. Your outfit was cute and matched very well...a little too well, though.

seamagic - Creative! I love the track theme you chose. Your outfit was original and well thought out!

*drum roll*
bumbumbumbumbummmmmm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

and the winner is...

seamagic with Star!!!
Congratulations, we loved your outfit! It was cute, original, and well planned!
Sorry SwimGirl4Life, but we just didn't think your outfit was creative enough, seeing that you used a complete bathing suit.
Anyway, congratulations!!! You may both pick your psfs - 10 for seamagic and 8 for SwimGirl4Life...plus in the last shipment you will each recieve a special prize!
(Yes these prizes are a little different from the ones in the rules...but we had several people drop out )

Once again, congratulations everybody! This concludes kkaitlinn94's webkinz next top supermodel season 1! Thanks!

(Winners - please add me as a friend on WW my id is elitegymnast0707. Also please post your psf choices!!!)

PSFs are as follows...I've gotten a few more webkinz!

cocker spaniel, beagle, choc lab, reindeer, yellow lab, golden retriever, brown arabian, black fresian, gray arabian, horse, pinto, clydesdale, brown dog, american cocker spaniel, unicorn, schnauzer, whimsy dragon, black lab, bassett hound, black and white cheeky dog, black cat, samoyed, pink googles, german shephard, rottweiler, bluejay, black poodle, american albino horse, (soon to be adopted toucan, coco dino, and fantail goldfish, so if you don't mind waiting for me to come up with perfect names lol then you may have those psfs too)
Closed