Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
jojobug1248
Webkinz :)

hollipup4 is a jewel in the roughhollipup4 is a jewel in the rough

Default WeBkInZ nExT tOp MoDeL!!!!!!!!!! WiN a SeCrEt ReCiPe!

WELCOME! TO WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!!! THIS ONE IS SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU'RE USED TO. INSTEAD OF SHOWING YOUR PET ONLINE, POST A PICTURE OF YOUR PET DRESSED UP IN REAL LIFE! THE 1ST PLACE WINNER WILL RECIEVE 3 SECRET RECIPES! 2ND PLACE WINNER WILL RECIEVE 2 SECRET RECIPES! AND 3RD PLACE WILL RECIEVE 1 SECRET RECIPE!

rules:
1. dress your pet up and post a pic of the outfit. (REMEMBER- DRESS YOUR REAL PET UP USING THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE!)
2. along with the pic- please post your webkinz world username so you can recieve your prize if you win!
3. no innapropriate outfits please. if i see an innapropriate outfit posted, i will disqualify that outfit.
4. when you post the pic please fill out this form:
pic-
gender of pet-
name of pet-
brief description of what your pet is wearing-
webkinz world username-
5. the contest will expire on april 18th. i will judge on that day. if i dont have at least 10 entries by this date, i will extend it to april 24th.

(PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST YOUR WEBKINZ WORLD USERNAME! I WOULD FOR YOU TO WIN AND NOT GET YOUR PRIZE BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE YOUR USERNAME!)

i will post an example later so you can understand a little better what you're supposed to do
Have Fun!!!!!

---------- hollipup4 added 14 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

here is my example:
pic- Click the image to open in full size.
name: april
description: april is wearing a dress suitable for a small school dance. the dress has pink, dark green, and lime green polka dots. she is also wearing a lime green headband and a shiny silver necklace.

real items that were used (this section of the form is optional):
dress- book cover
headband- livestrong bracelet for st.jude
necklace- dog tag

---------- hollipup4 added 24 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

bump bump bump! please join the contest!

Last edited by hollipup4; 03-30-2008 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hollipup4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 09:57 PM   #2
jojobug1248
Webkinz :)

hollipup4 is a jewel in the roughhollipup4 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WeBkInZ nExT tOp MoDeL!!!!!!!!!! WiN a SeCrEt ReCiPe!

bump bump bump!!!!!!!!
hollipup4 is offline Female
Closed