Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #951
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Here she is!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNatasha le Beautiful Round 6.jpg (7.6 KB, 1 views)
MattzKinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #952
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Does anyone besides me think this is strange?
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #953
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72

Although I like Yoshi.. a little strange.. LOL!

I'm getting my "Chinese Flag" ready!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 9 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Here's Alice.. a.k.a. my Chinese Flag..! LOL! She doesn't like being all fancy, so she just dressed in comfy sneakers, t-shirt and jeans! Red, of course.. and the Tiara represents the stars on the flag!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 07-11-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #954
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

I call LUXEMBOURG!!!!!!!!!
hehe, I love that county
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:34 PM   #955
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72

Um, yes! How is it not strange? It's some weird green figure oddly moving.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #956
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yoshinana!!!!lolz!

---------- wikylo added 9 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by popcornkernel
I call LUXEMBOURG!!!!!!!!!
hehe, I love that county

Yay! A risk taker that takes unpopular countries near Germany to design their flag in an outfit WOOHOO!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 07-12-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #957
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Yoshinana!!!!lolz!

---------- wikylo added 9 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Yay! A risk taker that takes unpopular countries near Germany to design their flag in an outfit WOOHOO!!!
LOL ! I don't like China.. lol THEY POLLUTE A LOT.! well they have a lot of people and stuff..
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #958
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Kay I'm getting Luxemhershy ready
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 11:32 AM   #959
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
LOL ! I don't like China.. lol THEY POLLUTE A LOT.! well they have a lot of people and stuff..

Ya but we have a lot of people and pollute a lot

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by popcornkernel
Kay I'm getting Luxemhershy ready
YAY! thanks! XD

Last edited by wikylo; 07-12-2008 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 12:03 PM   #960
jet3461

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
But wikylo...we need a guest list first!
I would like to come to the wedding.

---------- jet3461 added 6 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Mmm. Nice. My older sister listens to pop and weird techno stuff. My mom likes the backstreet boys. LOL They have like 2 songs I like, but they are really annoying.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

What is your favorite band? I like the B52s, it's an 80's band I have a lot of their songs on my ipod.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

I dislike them as well. It really bothers me that like everyone thinks they are such great singers and they are so not. It makes one wonder how they ever got a record deal. I really don't have a crush on any celebrities. I know it's so unrealistic, just a waist of time. Only person that is a celeb that I have a slight crush on is James Marsden. He is in 2 of my favorite movies: Hairspray & 27 dresses. My other favorite movie is Grease.... am I rambling?
I have a huge crush on Hayley from Paramore... that is my fav band...

I like the song crushcrushcrush by them because I have a ccrushcrushcrush on Hayley. xDDDDD

---------- jet3461 added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

OMG! Soooooo sorry! I have my outfit I just haven't post the pic... SORRY!

---------- jet3461 added 8 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Here is George as Japan's flag!

Last edited by jet3461; 07-12-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz