Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #81
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! Has your kinz ever wanted to be a model? Well, if so, this is the place! win 5 psfs and have the experience of the lifetime and make friends that could last forever! And who knows you could be WNTM! spots left

Ok here is the pic:
He is the Captin of a ship!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgChico.JPG (39.8 KB, 10 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #82
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! Has your kinz ever wanted to be a model? Well, if so, this is the place! win 5 psfs and have the experience of the lifetime and make friends that could last forever! And who knows you could be WNTM! spots left

where's the pic????
Old 05-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #83
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

It's there..
Old 05-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #84
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Pet Name: Betty
Pet Type:Hippo
Pet Gender:Girl
Why you should win: Because Betty is stylish, creative, and a top competitor, and she has what it takes to win! She has done a few modeling contests and hasn't won (some pending) and it's her time to shine!
Fave judge: Blush
I ,Betty, promise to stay committed to this contest and hereby state that I will get my entry in at a reasonable time after reseults were posted.

Alot of my WI friends are here too, which makes it even funner!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Pic in 1 sec.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Okay, I just found a pic of her on my desktop, and she is dressed as Swami! She has a tuti fruiti head dress, european glasses, starfly pants, rainbow belt, and a royal blue hoody on.Quick Question: Let's say we have a halloween round and I wanted to use this pic. Could I do that? "Yes, I see me... winning this contest..." ~Betty the Swami

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-27-2008 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 05:56 PM   #85
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

LOL.... Durrr... for got to post a pic... here we go:

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-30-2008 at 10:49 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 05:56 PM   #86
jalow09
Webkinz :)

jalow09 will become famous soon enough

Pet Name: Cloudy
Pet Type: Clydsdale Horse
Pet Gender: Female
Why you should win: I have really good style and want to show all of WI!
I,Cloudy, promise to stay committed to this contest and hereby state that I will get my entry in at a reasonable time after reseults were posted.
I can't post pics. Is that a problem or can I tell you clothing items I used? I will post my round one pic in a minute.
jalow09 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #87
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Pet Name: Caramel
Pet Type: 'Lil' Kinz' Cocker Spaniel
Pet Gender: Girl
Why you should win: I just thought it'd be cool to have the title of a Great Model! This is also Caramel's first Next Top Model because I just got her about 3 days ago and she really wants to win her first WNTM! She is also, cute, funny, creative, and has tons of style. She also wants to show that 'lil' kinz are just as good as Webkinz!
Fave judge: Creme Brulee!
I, Caramel, promise to stay committed to this contest and hereby state that I will get my entry in at a reasonable time after reseults were posted.
Pic: In a minute or 5!

P.S. On June 4th to June 6th. I won't be able to post my pic because of a long plane ride. That's my only conflict so far. They may be another one. But only one more. I'll be on the complete other side of the world visiting grandparents and cousins so I'll always try to immediately get my pic in. And if you don't think I'm committed enough, it's completely fine if you don't let me join Season 6.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #88
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

Pet Name: Simba
Pet Type: Lioness
Pet Gender: Girl
Why you should win: I think I should win because Simba is a great competitor and absolutely LOVES modeling in her free time! She loves to try on any clothes that I can get her. She has the poise, attitude, and determination to win this competition!
Fave judge: (optional)
I ,Simba, promise to stay committed to this contest and hereby state that I will get my entry in at a reasonable time after reseults were posted.
Picture:
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 4.png (13.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #89
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Hershy
Black Lab
Girl
Hershy loves to compete and she's determined to make a mark in dog history
all of them!

Click the image to open in full size.
I, Hershy Kiss, promise for the bottom of my heart to stay commited to this modeling thread untill it is over! I will always have my entry in soon and I will be on my honor to be honest and fair, friendly and helpful, couragius and caring, to help people at ll times and obey the modeling laws.

xD added a little girl scout twist xD
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 07:15 PM   #90
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Pet Name: Sahara
Pet Type:Velvety Elephant
Pet Gender:girl
Why you should win: Because she looks awesome!!

---------- In The Sun added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I Sahara, Promise to stay commited not be rude or mean and to be resceptful and caring...

Last edited by In The Sun; 05-27-2008 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz