Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 01:02 AM   #781
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

yeah me too. my bday is august 28 so i get lots of the new releases!! tee hee

---------- sodapop907 added 15 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

4 and a half more hours till 5:30

Last edited by sodapop907; 06-27-2008 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 01:13 AM   #782
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

ahh! luckky. haha. whenever i go next week i am going to get another :samoyed: and for ebay
then i am getting some that i dont already havee :] the :snake: and maybe a wardrobe bag because i ♥ wardrobess!

---------- ButterCup1994 added 4 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

and then a few packs of trading cards :] i love trading cards...

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 06-27-2008 at 01:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 01:18 AM   #783
sodapop907

me 2. im watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight. its my all time favorite show. i have it recorded on the tv in my room. i've been watching the same episodes all day lol and my big bro went down to see his friend where kaykat lives so i have the entire downstairs to myself not including my dad's office. YAY!!! lol. but i mostly stay in my room. theres no reason why i should have to come out of it. im shy but spicy with people i know. as im sure you know lol
Old 06-27-2008, 01:20 AM   #784
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

yeah. haha. i know what you meann. i cant wait to go to my retailer butttt i am about to try to go back to sleep...
Old 06-27-2008, 01:22 AM   #785
sodapop907

ok you do that i have the company of Jon, Kate, Leah, Hannah, Alexis, Cara, Mady, Aaden, Joel, and Collin. and if i get bored i have harry, Ron, Hermoine, Draco, Hagrid, and many more. I HAVE A PARTY IN MY ROOM!!!!! lol
Old 06-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #786
I Hate Hackers!

okay. haha. nightt!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:54 AM   #787
sodapop907

g'night! im DEADLY afraid of spiders, so i hate it when people say "dont let the bed bugs bite" cuz then every time something makes a noise, i think its a giant tarantala. today, when i got out of the shower, there was a spider on the floor, and i screamed like a................ person screaming really loud lol

---------- sodapop907 added 23 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

i miss wikylo

Last edited by sodapop907; 06-27-2008 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2008, 06:14 AM   #788

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Hey soda! great to see you!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:47 AM   #789
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ho-hum....... I'm bored. I've been bored for like 2 days straight. Even when I'm busy, I'm bored......sometimes. LOL
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #790

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Ho-hum....... I'm bored. I've been bored for like 2 days straight. Even when I'm busy, I'm bored......sometimes. LOL
Same here... IDK how to not be bored so I write stories about Mango the Happy Man. lol
kgirl72 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz