Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 11:58 PM   #771
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

"It only put me in Gryffindor," said Harry in a defeated voice,
"because I asked not to go in Slytherin...."
"Exactly," said Dumbledore, beaming once more. "Which makes you very different from Tom Riddle. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
-page 333
chapter eighteen
book two
Harry Potter series

---------- sodapop907 added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kaykat31
I like it, it is very cool espeacially that you made it!Good job!
thanks i was going to make another one, but i foregot what book the quote was in, and i cant do it if i dont know. but im pretty sure its in book four. its something like:
to judge a mans charecter, look at the way he treats his servents, not his equals.
and i beleive its while HP was talking to dumbledore about the way Mr.Crouch treats Winky. if not that, its when Sirius is talking to harry in the cave outside hogsmeade. if you dont know HP, you will think i am just talking Jibberish

---------- sodapop907 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

im bored so im going to look through my hp books and look for it

---------- sodapop907 added 5 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

its too hard. i'll come by it eventually. im re-reading the series for the *counts on fingers* 5th time i beleive.

---------- sodapop907 added 97 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

i am so bored. im trying to stay up till 5:30 to see the sun rise

Last edited by sodapop907; 06-26-2008 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 12:12 AM   #772
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

hey soda i will talk to youu! lol.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 12:16 AM   #773
sodapop907

thankyou. i FINALLY found out what those little green bars underneath everyone's avatars are. everytime you give someone a rep point, it adds to that or something lol i dont know.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:25 AM   #774
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

ohh. haha. i thought that you quit wi? looks like you came back. glad you did :] lol. i love webkinz...i am getting new ones this upcoming weekk!
Old 06-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #775
sodapop907

awesome! i did, but kaykat talked me out of it.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #776
I Hate Hackers!

good good good :] i just found corona topaz in the curio shop. and went to the kinzville academy
Old 06-27-2008, 12:37 AM   #777
sodapop907

oh so bored.....

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

cool too short im watching tv and my fat cat is on my bed with me (im on a laptop)

Last edited by sodapop907; 06-27-2008 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2008, 12:37 AM   #778
I Hate Hackers!

how do you check rep points?

---------- ButterCup1994 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

i love my laptop! lol.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 06-27-2008 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2008, 12:39 AM   #779
sodapop907

idk but you can browse your mouse over the little green bar and read what it says
Old 06-27-2008, 12:44 AM   #780
I Hate Hackers!

ohh. cool. haha. i get new webkinz next weekk! cant waitt...and i cant beleive they retired thee crocodile and tocaun. i am going to be on a hunt for them if they get releasedd :]
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz