Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 11:37 PM   #741
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I'm so joining you guys! I'll talk about the new lill'kinz coming!
I wanna coco dino(no name yet) and goldfish(no name yet) and manatee(gettin' there with a name) and SB gorilla(Maybe Vasuki cuz my Gorilla's name is Kabuki!) and Golden Lion(Aslan cuz he resembles him so much!) Amer. Alb.(Ghost or Phantom (undecided)) Skunk(hmm...all the possibilities) Deer(Fawn! She will share a room with my future rabbits Fern and Gingko and Lil Rabbit Mamosa(possibly Sassafrass)) Lil' BlueJay( Undecided) Lil' Gecko (Twiggy or something similar) Lil' lioness(Will have a cool name like my future lil' lion Roark!) YAY!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #742
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

I'm only getting the caramel lion, manatee, amer.albino, deer, and lil'kinz blue jay out of those.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #743
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I ♥ all of them!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:46 PM   #744
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I love all webkinz but the coco dinosaur was just so random!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:58 PM   #745
Wacky Be
Gifted

R-A-N-D-O-M spells wikylo!

---------- wikylo added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

I'm making the three lizards start with S so all i need is the Normal Gecko and They will be complete.

They are:

Sumac(woulda been Sprout but apparently that name wasn't good enough GANZ)
:leoliz:Sycamore

And soon to be:

:gecko: Spore

They are all Planty!

When all the lizards have lil's they will be the T Trio!

lil :leoliz: Thrush
lil Twiggy
lil :gecko: Thorn

Also all planty!

I plan ahead

Last edited by wikylo; 06-24-2008 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #746
Goofball
Gift Guru

Very good idea! I love it wikylo!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #747
Wacky Be
Gifted

I know that took some thinking??? lol!

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I'm only getting the caramel lion, manatee, amer.albino, deer, and lil'kinz blue jay out of those.
I gradually collect so i don't get too much of a good thing at once

Last edited by wikylo; 06-25-2008 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2008, 12:07 AM   #748
Goofball
Gift Guru

Neither do I! I was just saying for sure that I want those!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:20 AM   #749
Wacky Be
Gifted

Ya me and ButterCup were talking on the phone and this is our averaged out list of plushes

Plush Averaged out Fave list

1. Cocoa Dinosaur(1.5)
2. Deer(2)
3. Goldfish(4)
4. Skunk(5.5)
5. American Albino(6)
6. Silverback Gorilla(6.5)
7. Lil' Lioness, Manatee, Blue Jay, Golden Lion(7.5)4 WAY TIE!
8. Lil' Gecko

Virtual Fave List!

1. Manatee(3)
2. American Albino&Goldfish(3.5)
3. Caramel Lion(4)
4. Deer(4.5)
5. Skunk!(5.5)
6. Blue Jay(6.5)
7. Cocoa Dinosaur(7)
8. Silverback Gorilla(7.5)
9. Lil' Lioness&Lil' Gecko(10.5)

we get bored alot
Old 06-25-2008, 12:28 AM   #750
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great list! I'll see you in the morning! Thanks!
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz