Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #671
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Give wikylo some time. He has a lot of people to judge.

---------- volleyuup added 25 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I have to go pack. See you guys on Sunday! I'll miss all of you!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-19-2008 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #672
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Bi!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #673
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Bye! I'm getting impatient. I have to occupy myself somehow.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 10:53 AM   #674
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

By volley! I'm sleepy... and happy. lol
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #675
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I'm bored...... so...... who wants to guess my lucky #? (BORED, BORED, BORED!)
Old 06-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #676
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I guess 21!
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #677
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

Wikylo isn't on anymore.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:14 AM   #678
Gift Guru

*gasp* He isn't? How dare he! And kgirl, nope. Not 21.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:28 AM   #679
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Judging time!!!!

with our judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi!
Blush!
Giselle!
Creme Brulee!

and our GUESTZ
:cs:Sandoon and :cs:Rufus!
big bro and lil bro!

Ok so this round you had to pose with another pet! How'd ya do?

EVALZ!!!

George and Cinderella!- You guys look amazing and had a CUTE photo! Good job!

Squiggles and Luna!- It was just OK umm...you could have been a little more creative....

Hershey and Molly(Hello again!)- AWESOME! The colors go great and the scenery is even better! WE ♥ it!!!

Alice and Marshmallow!- It's very elaborate and cool, but why wear flip flops with a fleecy? Fleecies are for colder times and Flip flops are for warmer times...

Ruby and Skye!(Hello again!)- Ok We ♥ it! It resembles Squiggles a lot but what separates yours from hers is the brightness and bubbliness we feel from yours! Good job!

Natasha and D.D.D.!- Your outfits make a LOT o sense but they don't look that great. It's kind of mix match's bad side...

Betty and Darcy!- We think you did an awesome job but the thing was we kind of thought Darcy looked better in the photo than you. And when it's you looking for the job, you need to stand out...

Jaimala's Daisy and ?.?.?!- Ok the pic is AWESOME but it would possibly be a lot awesomer if we knew if your was a boy or girl...

Simba and Teeny!- Umm...not your best...they don't really go together...

Rosie and Caramel!- It is very cute! we would like to see Rosie's face cuz we only got a back view of her head...

Hannahlo's Daisy and Lemon!- DAISY! YOU WOWED US AGAIN! THERE IS NEVER ANY THING BAD TO SAY ABOUT YOU! LOL!!!

Blossom and ?.?.?!- You guys did amazing! We love it!!

Hershy and Goat!- We love it! You guys are soooo cute!!!

Molly and Olivia!- Cuteness! We like it!(volley just tell me what you want molly to wear and I'll dress Licorice in it!)

Sunflower and Sydney!- Neatness! We love your use of props!!!

So we've had several goods and some not so goods....SO.....

Who's in?.?.?

Winner-------> 1. George!!!

2. Hannahlo's Daisy!

3. Sunflower!

4. Blossom!

5. Hershey!

6. Ruby!

7. Hershy!

8. Caramel!

9. Molly!

10. Betty!

11. JAimala's Daisy!

12. Alice!

13. Rosie!

14. Squiggles!

Will Natasha and Simba please step forward.

You both are excellent models but please know this was an EXTREMELY hard decision and know that someone must go...

Natasha- You are so couture and chic but you are still haven't proved yourself to us. The judges and I are thinking you are living under your sister's shadow...

Simba- The outfits didn't resemble each other at all and had nothing to do with each other. We were confused....

Natasha...

You have got one more chance to make yourself your own...

Impress us or it won't be pretty...

Simba we are SO sorry... You are excellent but this round was not so great we KNOW you will do awesome next season!

wikylo and the judges!

Let us bring out this rounds guest...

Willow!!!

Hey guyz! This round is.....

Model the forest!

Each of you will be assigned a part of the forest to model ad together you will all be one big natural habitat! lolz!!!

Assignments!

George~ you are a Trickling Stream!
Hannahlo's Daisy~ you are a pile of leaves!
Sunflower~ you are a pine tree!
Blossom~ you are a flower patch!
Hershey~ you are a bug of any kind! (don't use whole bee costume)
Ruby~ you are the wind!
Hershy~ you are the sun!
Caramel~ you are the sky!
Molly~ you are an earthworm!
Betty~ you are snow!
Jaimala's Daisy~ You are dirt!
Alice~ You are a dandelion!
Rosie~ you are a forest fire!
Squiggles~ you are a thunder storm!
Natasha~ you are fog!

Good luck!

wikylo and the judges!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #680
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Um...wikylo could I have a different assignment please? It's just that I don't really know any W shop clothes that work for a worm and I already used two items that I could have used for this.

---------- volleyuup added 9 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

I am leaving now! My pic will be here on Sunday or Monday. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-19-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz