Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #501
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

okay... well good luck everyone! I seem to be obcessed with that phrase. If you look at any contests I have been eliminated from, that's what every post since the elimination says. But I still mean it!
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #502
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Ho-hum. So....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 06:22 AM   #503
Call me Jai :D
Webkinz :)

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

I am so excited for judging!
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 07:34 AM   #504
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I can't wait much longer........

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

LOL, like in all the model contests I'm in, we're waiting on judging.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-11-2008 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #505
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'm judging but I'm doing it on word so i don't lose it
Old 06-11-2008, 09:45 AM   #506
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wow, judging is taking awhile!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #507
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Judging!!!

with our judges:

Chi-Chi!!!
Blush!!!
Giselle!!!
Creme Brulee!!!

and our veeeeeeery special guest!
Phillip!!!

This week is veeeeeeery hard because we have decided to cut it to 16!!!

EVALZ!!!

Ruby!- It was a cute outfit with a very cute story!

Sunflower!- CUTENESS!!! We ♥ it!!!

Natasha!- It is very cute! One of your greatest!!!

Molly!- Umm. Yes it is candy but you could have been more creative with it...Add more color...It looks a little bland...

Rosie!- Very spunky! We like it!

Simba!- We thought you had one of the hardest and that looks as close as it gets! Very good job!!!

Squiggles!- Very good! You look like a chili pepper! Lol!

Soda's Caramel!- Good job! We like it!

Sahara!- We are sorry to hear you dropped out.

Penny!- Ya. If you had told me you wanted a different one we could have managed. We are glad to see you gave an effort but it's not very holiday...

Hershey!- Very CRAZY! Lol! Good job!!!

Jewel!- We are sorry to hear you dropped out.

Chico!- It was what we asked for but it looked effortless. Kinda bland...

Joanne!- It was good. In the end we saw farmer!

Blossom!- Very good! We wish you would have had shoes or a reason for not...

Jaimala's Daisy!- AMAZING! We think it was one of the best!!!

Betty!- Very stylish! We like it!!!

Hannahlo's Daisy!- We love it very much!!! AMAZING!!!

Hershy!- We think it is very cute! Zzzz!!Lol!

Alice!- It could have matched a little more. But overall good job!

George!- You are the littlest and one of the strongest models! We congratulate you!!! We ♥ it!!!

IceBrownie's Caramel!- We understand you can't post it because you are on vacation but we need previous warning about these things! ESPECIALLY when we make cuts THIS BIG!

Lilac!- We are sorry to hear you dropped out

So who's in?.?.?

WINNER---->1. Jaimala's Daisy!!!

1. 2.Hannahlo's Daisy!

3.Natasha!

1. 4.Squiggles!

5.George!

6.Simba

7.Hershy!

8.Hershey!

9.Ruby!

10.Blossom!

11.Betty!

12.Soda's Caramel!

13.Sunflower!

14.Rosie!

15.Alice!

Now we must say goodbye to our 3 drop outs.

Jewel
Lilac
Sahara

WE'LL MISS YOU!!!

Now we must say bye to 3 people.

Penny- You are an excellent but you need to speak up if you have an issue with your assignment

Chico- We loooooved your quirkiness but the effortlessness in this round caused question.

Joanne- It wasn't as amazing as last round. It was missing something that we couldn't put our finger on. We KNOW you will do great next season.

WE'LL MISS YOU GUYZ VERY MUCH!!!!!

That leaves 2 people. Molly and Caramel.
ONE of you will be in and ONE of you will be out.

Molly- There was room for improvement this round...Colors would have been great.

Caramel- It's kind of hard for us to know if you aren't committed of if you are on vacation. You need to give us warning when these things happen.

Molly...

you're in.

We know you will rise from this fall! Amaze us next round

Caramel, we can't not know if you are on vacation. We are veeeeeery sorry but we need warning. We hope to see you next season

wikylo and the judges

For all that are left.

This round is...
SEEIN' DOUBLEZ

Post a pic with your BFF In outfits that relate! See ya on the RUNWAY!!!

wikylo and the judges!
Attached Files
File Type: docJUDGING.doc (91.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-11-2008, 11:00 AM   #508
Gift Guru

Okay, I'm confused..... Do you do it with another contestant or one of your own pets?
Old 06-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #509
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thank you! I did try really hard and Molly will improve! Anyways, can Troube (your raccoon) be her partner?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #510
Wacky Be
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Okay, I'm confused..... Do you do it with another contestant or one of your own pets?
either!!! just remember if you do it with another contestant and they outshine you i'll choose them first!

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Thank you! I did try really hard and Molly will improve! Anyways, can Troube (your raccoon) be her partner?
sure he can just tell me what you want him to wear

Last edited by wikylo; 06-11-2008 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz