Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 08:43 PM   #451
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

just a sec I'm pming firagirl the pic page #s for Mr.&Ms. Webkinz

---------- wikylo added 47 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

We need pics from:

Hannahlo's Daisy
Alice
IceBrownie's Caramel
George
Hershy
Lilac

they have til.... Wednesday then I'm judging cuz i'm cutting it to.....

15!!!! So I can plan the rounds!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-08-2008 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #452
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

So . . . 7 ppl go home this round? Or 6?
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 06-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #453
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

weeeeeeel 2 dropped out and then there are several need to post and we don't know if all of them will soooooooo maybe i really don't know but...I just calculated it!!! it is 6!!!!!Oh ya!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:50 AM   #454
Pony326

Pirates? Weird... lol

Im gonna back out. Im entered in about 5 contests and can't keep up! This is the 3rd fashion contest in the past 2 weeks i had to take myself out of! My schedule is too busy now adays!
Good luck to everyone and sorry I have to leave!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:54 AM   #455
Wacky Be
Gifted

sorry to hear that Pony! We will hopefully se you next season
Old 06-09-2008, 07:00 AM   #456
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay, so Wednesday...... I'll try to get online. We get home really late on Thursday, so I can probably get on.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 07:11 AM   #457
Wacky Be
Gifted

TexasGirl8 is it ok if i just excuse you cuz i deleted ALL of my pms un intentionally deleting yours...

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

that leaves:

Hannahlo's Daisy
Alice
IceBrownie
Hershey

Last edited by wikylo; 06-09-2008 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-09-2008, 07:27 AM   #458
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
TexasGirl8 is it ok if i just excuse you cuz i deleted ALL of my pms un intentionally deleting yours...

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

that leaves:

Hannahlo's Daisy
Alice
IceBrownie
Hershey
I guess that's fine..... but what does my PM have to do with anything?
Old 06-09-2008, 07:45 AM   #459
Wacky Be
Gifted

cuz you sent me the pic through pm...
Old 06-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #460
Gift Guru

Oh! That PM. Well, I still have it, so: "Okay, here's the link: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3179tfp&s=3" That was it.
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz