Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #371
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Judging time!!!

with our judges!!!

:chi:Chi-Chi!!!
Giselle!!!
Blush!!!
Creme Brulee!!!
and our guest...
My 15 minute old rhino....

SPIKE!!!!!!!

THis round you had to post an outfit that showed how you feel!!!
Let's see how ya did!!!

Jewel!- Very unique idea! Wasn't the most fashionable but you got your point across!!!

popcornkernel's Hershy!- Cool outfit but no shoes...

IceBrownie's Caramel!- Ultimately awesome yo!!!!!!! We ♥ it!!!!!

Molly!- Waita take a risk that's what we like!!! YOU were the only one who attempted sadness and rocked it!!!

Simba!- Very quirky and mod! We love it!!!

Sodapop907's Caramel!- YOU also took a dare we loooooooove it!!!!! Awesome scenery and story!!!

Natasha!- We love your creativity! That was the only non emotion design we saw very cool!!!

Penny!- GREAT!!! We love how you take matching into consideration!!! Great job!!!

Joanne!- veeeeery creative! we like how you took what we said and strived to do better!!!

Sunflower!- Great job!!!!! Very cool!!! Love the props!!!

Alice!- Very cute story aand outfit! Very cute and spunky!!!

Chico!- Very cool outfit!!! Very cool choice! Very cool scenery! That pepper will sure keep you warm!!!

Jaimala25's Daisy!- Neatness! Love it to the extreme!!!

George!- Neat choice!!! Just no shoes...The perfect shoes would have been gift box shoes if you had them!

Blossom!- Very cute and relateable! Anyone would look good wearing that!

Rosie!- Probably the coolest idea!!! you did awesome!!!

Betty!- Cute! Adorable!!!

Lilac!- well we didn't really sense excited from the outfit...

Squiggles!- Very cute and clever we love it!!!!!

Hannahlo's Daisy!- Very cute! Way to coordinate colors!!!

Piggy!- neat! but do you wear sneakers in the pool?.?.?

kgirl's Hershey!- Very good! we like it!!!!!

Sahara!- Cool! We think that slippers are more calm than bball shoes though

Ruby!- THe retro hearts dress was a great choice for your emotion! I ♥ the ♥!

So who's in?.?.?

B4 NE1 gets chose in leeme tell ya!
NO1 did that bad this round but alot of emotions were used SEVERAL times! You'll get noticed if u rock another emotion than your peers!

And our winner is...

Spoiler: show
Rosie!!!!!!!!!!

just click show to see it!!!

2. Molly!

3.Simba!

4.Squiggles!

5. Hannahlo's Daisy!

6. Jaimala25's Daisy!

7. Ruby!

8.Alice!

9. Chico!

10. Joanne!

11. Sunflower!

12. IceBrownie's Caramel!

13. Sodapop907's Caramel!

14. Blossom!

15. George!

16. Hershey (spelled ey so it's kgirls!)

17. Natasha!

18. Sahara!

19. Betty!

20. Penny!

21. Jewel!

22. Hershy! (it's popcornkernel's cuz it is spelled y not ey)

Piggy and Lilac please step forward,
You both are here for opposite reasons really...

Lilac- Your outfit was somewhat fashionable but made no sense towards the emotion...

Piggy- Your outfit made sense but was very bland and plain...

We can only one of you stay in and that is...

Lilac

we see potential in you and we feel you'll improve. Just make sure your outfit makes sense next time!

So Piggy that means you're out...geros9 you are such a great designer and you showed us that last season! It just didn't unfurl this time.. we are veeeeeeery sorry and we hope you join us next season!

<3
wikylo and the judges!

Guys this next theme is for in honor of legalcat's nephew, Philip, who has cancer, and is on a vidoe for MSNBC wearing a pirate hat so this round is.....

PIRATES!!!!!

Each of you will be assigned a random kind of pirate(made up by me) and must make an outfit based o the kind i give you. The outfit must include a pirate hat and an eyepatch just like Philip in the video and the outfit must RELATE TO YOUR THEME

Here are the assignments~

Rosie-Normal pirate!do something different than just the pirate costume)
Molly-Candy Pirate!
SImba- Space Pirate!
Squiggles- Fire-y Pirate!
Hannahlo's Daisy- Rainbow Pirate!
Jaimala25's Daisy- Sky Pirate!
Ruby- Jungle Pirate!
Alice- Storybook Pirate!
Chico- Underwater Pirate!
Joanne- Farm Pirate!
SUnflower- Desert Pirate!
IceBrownie's Caramel- Arctic Pirate!
Sodapop907's Caramel!- School Pirate!
Blossom- Magical Pirate!
George- Undrground Pirate!
Hershey- Crazy Pirate!
Natasha- Fruity Pirate!
Sahara- Musical Pirate!
Betty- Fashionable Pirate!
Penny- Holiday Pirate!
Jewel- Baby Pirate!
Hershey!- Sleepy Pirate!
Lilac!- Superhero Pirate!

We know this is probably the hardest round but win us with creativity!

Good Luck!

wikylo and the judges!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 12:21 PM   #372
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

ummmmm what type of pirate is rosie doing?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #373
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Normal pirate she's the first one...???
Old 06-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #374
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Fashionable pirate.... Hmm....

---------- TexasGirl8 added 8 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Okay, here's what I did:
I took one thing from the pirate outfit that wasn't black, which left me with the coat. I took the red and used some stylin' clothing to coordinate, and added the hat for a "piratey" look, and TADA! Fashion Pirate!

Oh, and seems as if we have a problem, my attachments thingy is full....Hmm.... I've spent all morning today trying to figure out how to empty it.... anyone know?
If not, she wearing stone washed jeans, ruby heels, european glasses, pirate hat, and pirate coat.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-04-2008 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #375
sodapop907

can you use tinypic.com?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #376
Wacky Be
Gifted

u were supposed to use an eyepatch...
Old 06-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #377
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking of an idea for a jungle pirate. Ruby lives in the jungle, so maybe something to blend in, but still look pirate-like.

---------- buggirl28 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Sorry...I totally forgot. Can we use Kinzstyle?

Last edited by buggirl28; 06-04-2008 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #378
Wacky Be
Gifted

yes

KINZSTYLE CAN BE USED FROM NOW ON NOBORY ASK ME AGAIN!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #379
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Click the image to open in full size.

(Ruby is talking in green and Skye is talking in pink)

Ruby, Ruby! Let's play dress-up! You can be a weird pirate and I'll be a beautiful superstar! We're already dressed up! Please Ruby! Skye! This is serious! It isn't time for fun and games! It's time for serious modeling. Please go away! Ugh! Fine! I wanna model! When you're older! Now I have to enter this pic! Why are you in it? The camera loves me! I had to be in it! Whatever!\

Looks like SKye found out about paint! Hehe! Wow Skye! Ruby won't be happy when she sees this!

SKYE!?!? Get over here...

Here's Skye teacing Ruby to pose! Wow! Who would think that a younger sister would teach an older one something?

Uh...Ruby? That's a funny looking pose!

Finally a pic without Skye in it! Ruby is actually posing!

Now a word from Ruby:
Skye is really annoying, but she is cute sometimes! Well, I'll cut her some slack. She was just adopted today. Just don't judge her outfit, because she was just playing dress up! You know how kids can be!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Aaargh Matey!

buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #380
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Under wanter piarte?? LOL i figure it out!
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz